Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Good to see the hindsight brigade are about.

Its not hindsight mate. You said the other day that Godden would only attract L1 interest and seemed to join G in questioning his contract.

Hes a great striker and once again, our management team prove they know what they're doing.

Its just frustrating when the same old figures (not you generally, just remember that Godden comment), proper moan like going a goal behind or down to 10 men is like the world ending and we're proper shit.

5 years ago maybe. People need to lighten the fuck up and enjoy the ride.

skybluegod

Tbf we're allowed to call a shit half a shit half.

And a quality half, a quality half

It was hardly a shit half, it was a stupid decision by a young player, other than that we were mediocre, it needed slight adjustments to make us more of a threat.

ccfc92

You should see the full scale meltdown on their forum. Put into perspective how well we are doing

Ironically, I said it's amazing how last season we played well, but didn't get results. This season we expect to win games and we've come on leaps and bounds.

Grendel

Its not hindsight mate. You said the other day that Godden would only attract L1 interest and seemed to join G in questioning his contract.

Hes a great striker and once again, our management team prove they know what they're doing.

Its just frustrating when the same old figures (not you generally, just remember that Godden comment), proper moan like going a goal behind or down to 10 men is like the world ending and we're proper shit.

I still question his contract it’s too long

Brighton Sky Blue

What do you say after that. The engine on O’Hare just simply incredible, richly deserved his goal. Kane excellent at right back and we looked more threatening with the 10 men in what might be a lesson to learn from, the 4 at the back rarely troubled.

You could see a number of players busting a gut but just not having enough in the tank and going in to the next block hopefully we see whatever rotation is possible. Heroic second half effort from all of them.

Skyblueweeman

I still question his contract it’s too long

Do you agree its better to extend it to ward of potential interest if he keeps up this form?

Seems prudent to get him tied down so we're not caught with our pants down if he continues to do well.

Sick Boy

I was referring to those going on at people for their comments during the game.
I like Godden but I still don’t think many other teams in the Championship would be after him, possibly the newly promoted sides.

Grendel

Do you agree its better to extend it to ward of potential interest if he keeps up this form?

Seems prudent to get him tied down so we're not caught with our pants down if he continues to do well.

not really as he’s got a year left and we should be looking at promotion

Users who are viewing this thread