Bright (2 Viewers)

DannyThomas_1981

That ended well for Ardiles didnā€™t it šŸ‘€

some suggestions Hinckley cov are serious - this one wasn't entirely serious.

but would love to see it in certain situations!

point is...we have some serious attacking options this season.

I'm also not in the camp of writing Godden off either - he's a class finisher and we missed him last season.

looks to me that Robins is again on track to evolve and improve the team given the evidence of recent signings.
Ā 

better days

Where are you getting the information from.
Too many knob heads on here (that's you Keith I'm talking about) that post random shit about players signing.
Tbh it's pretty common knowledge as both Viktor and Pound Shop Ravel have been at Ryton training this week
Victor was announced yesterday so unless there is some hitch I don't know about we will put out a release about Bright when whoever is looking after things has time
Loads of others have posted similar info
I've been tagged several times so have just replied
Someone referred to me as one of the wise men
I get called plenty of 4 letter words but wise isn't usually one of them
Ā 

SlowerThanPlatt

Tbh it's pretty common knowledge as both Viktor and Pound Shop Ravel have been at Ryton training this week
Victor was announced yesterday so unless there is some hitch I don't know about we will put out a release about Bright when whoever is looking after things has time

Pound shop Ravel. Excellent
Ā 

fatso

Maybe issues with international clearance, or previous club holding his registration etc?
Ā 

Grendel

Let's go crazy, Spurs under Ardiles style and a front 5 of Jones, Bright, Waghorn, Walker and Victor.

O'Hare attacking midfielder.

Godden first off the bench!

:D

Will you be on Domestic soil to witness this or will you ā€œhave to go abroadā€ and miss it? I think theyā€™ve done up Rhyll so Iā€™m sure it will be fine
Ā 

fatso

Might go and re-watch the 5-4 Sunderland game to remind me why we all liked Bright so much, before he went 'batsh^t rogue'
It will also remind you of why we disliked Burge so much.
Crazy thing is, it was Sunderland who signed him, no wonder they are still stuck in league 1
Ā 

CDK

I hope he pulls on the shirt of sky-blue again for his genius for all my doubts that he will.as I say I hope he does.
Ā 

Evo1883

Anybody in the know heard anything about there being a problem with brights medical ?
Ā 

covcity4life

I could be naive but Better Days has called so much right I barely question it any more. All the people saying ā€œI canā€™t see this happeningā€ must be on a different page. Seems a matter of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not just I can't see it happening tho which is annoying . It's omg can't believe ppl r falling for this etc
Ā 

Users who are viewing this thread