Bright (2 Viewers)

Russell Slade

Whilst Slade is on my mind: I was told a rumour that apparently originated from an ex-player. To motivate his players at half time he'd play Eminem - Lose Yourself and have a member of staff gradually increase the volume whilst he delivered his team talks.
My methods are unorthodox

Jamesimus

Echoing what someone else mentioned, this could go one of two ways (if it happens)...

1. Absolute masterstroke of genius by Robins, who miraculously gets the best of him and he turns up in most games.

2. Constantly missing in games, gets his contract torn up by Xmas.

I can't see him doing just "okay".

That being said, I'd be happy with this signing for entertainment value alone.

CDK

Echoing what someone else mentioned, this could go one of two ways (if it happens)...

1. Absolute masterstroke of genius by Robins, who miraculously gets the best of him and he turns up in most games.

2. Constantly missing in games, gets his contract torn up by Xmas.

I can't see him doing just "okay".

That being said, I'd be happy with this signing for entertainment value alone.
Great entertainment,if only for prolonging this thread

AOM

Some really good goals here, but not sure if we can afford to carry someone who isn't really as much of a team player in the Championship, so I'd avoid

Happy to be proven wrong if he signs, but wouldn't be surprised if he then performs well and we're used as a stepping stone to a team who will pay him higher wages

baldy

Some really good goals here, but not sure if we can afford to carry someone who isn't really as much of a team player in the Championship, so I'd avoid

Happy to be proven wrong if he signs, but wouldn't be surprised if he then performs well and we're used as a stepping stone to a team who will pay him higher wages

He wouldn't be the only player to have done that though

slowpoke

Just seems to me this thread and rumour has just replaced the Billy Gilmour one of a few weeks ago which turned out to be pie in the sky.

Skyblue_CP

They've just announced the new home kit is to be revealed later this week, maybe with Bright modeling it like Moore did with the GK kit? Doesn't sound like today though.

JimmyHillsbeard

I remember standing on the terrace at Accrington moaning that Enobakhare was a luxury we could barely afford; we were channelling everything through him and he was more bothered about show-boating than winning the game.

Then he collected the ball on the edge of the box, left two defenders for dead at drilled the ball into the corner of the net. After that either I learned to put up with his showboating or he became a better team player.

I’m amazed he’s back. Heard dreadful things about his time at Wigan but I’ll support him every time he plays for us. I hope he makes me look foolish for doubting him over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread