Bright (2 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Loved him here. Will back Robins if he’s bringing him back. Whether we need the attitude or not, I don’t know.

Two players in the last few years who really impressed me and was singled out by opposing fans at games and on forums are Bright Enobakhare and Liam Walsh.

Also people need to try and remember his form here, and what City got out of him. Not his record elsewhere.

Gibbo

Bright is a super player, but disruptive in every respect.

For all his individual skill, because everything focused on him, I thought he disrupted the shape of midfield. So his individual skill had to compensate for a loss of shape in the midfield as a whole. In the games I saw, it didn't. The midfield stopped operating as a cohesive single unit.

Clearly when he won games [Accrington] - brilliant - but it fell apart several times [Oxford was one I think].

Hertsccfc

I always remember being at Peterborough away and he absolutely ripped them to pieces. Baka was also immense that day
I agree. He ran the show that day, and linked up well with the rest of the midfield and attack especially Baka, Hiwula and Kelly. His work rate was good too.

One bit of showboating when he feigned to tie his shoelaces while in possession of the ball, but he still kept hold of it.

He looked pretty good at Sunderland too. We have to remember that was League 1 though.

Covkid1968#

I agree. He ran the show that day, and linked up well with the rest of the midfield and attack especially Baka, Hiwula and Kelly. His work rate was good too.

One bit of showboating when he feigned to tie his shoelaces while in possession of the ball, but he still kept hold of it.

He looked pretty good at Sunderland too. We have to remember that was League 1 though.
Forgot about the laces thing… class…. For that alone let’s get him back!!!!

Mcbean

I know the Indian League is shite and I know his attitude may be shite. But don’t try and tell me this doesn’t excite you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My curry house could defend better than that !

COV

Being selfish, I never saw him live so just want to see what all the fuss is about. We need a new meme player.

Good but not as good as people are making out

Not the 'second coming' some would have you believe

junglej13

Also remember his performance against Man City for Wolves. Admittedly missed a few chances but ran them ragged.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

IF this were to happen it would surely be a return to the box wouldn't it? Bright isn't going to be one to sit on the bench and could be disruptive if not playing, but he has absolutely no discipline so you'd have to take that into account.

Thankfully we have the absolute machine in O'Hare who could probably do that bit extra which would result in 2CAM's and 1 up front (or at least 1CAM, 1 FW and 1 Free Role doing whatever he liked.

Mr Panda

If reports are true and we're back in for him there must be something telling Robins that Bright has matured or something.

I can't see Robins signing someone who is widely known to skip team meetings etc unless there's some indication of maturity

Any normal person, no matter how good they think they are must have somewhat of an epiphany if they have a failed loan spell, get released by their parent club and can't do better than an Indian league

(That or we can't sign anyone so returning to Bright out of desperation)

Irish Sky Blue

O’Hare was better for us in the championship than he was in league one…
I love O'Hare but I would disagree. I think Enobakahare was the better League One player. He consistently started games in his half season, something O'Hare didn’t manage .
I also thought O'Hare was immense in the Championship, Bright would have to be at his best to match Callum's performances from last season.

procdoc

I love O'Hare but I would disagree. I think Enobakahare was the better League One player. He consistently started games in his half season, something O'Hare didn’t manage .
I also thought O'Hare was immense in the Championship, Bright would have to be at his best to match Callum's performances from last season.
I’m saying O’Hare was better in the championship himself, I was comparing O’Hare the championship player to O’Hare the league one player

Cavan O'Doherty

Low risk, high reward. What’s there not to like? If his attitude stinks, he’s not likely to be on a long/lucrative contract so we can get shot of him relatively easily. If we get the best out of him, he’ll give us that X factor that we were missing last season. If we get the same Bright as last time, he’s probably the most talented footballer in the squad.

lifeskyblue

The big risk would be the attitude and his effect on the dressing room. I’m sure Robins and Viveash fully aware of the possible dangers of having him in the squad. On his day a game changer but we just aren’t strong enough to carry a player like Bright for too many games.

fernandopartridge

The big risk would be the attitude and his effect on the dressing room. I’m sure Robins and Viveash fully aware of the possible dangers of having him in the squad. On his day a game changer but we just aren’t strong enough to carry a player like Bright for too many games.

Bright has lost the protection afforded to him of having a parent club and contract, so maybe he'll change his ways.

Great_Expectations

For MR he’s likely weighing up the ability to change a game v the ability to disrupt the team.

If the contract is structured correctly so we can get rid if required, and the squad is in a strong place morale and team spirit wise then why not.

He could be a lose cannon but if the option to do that is mitigated then he also has the potential to win games, and you’d imagine we’d be getting him on favourable terms.

We’d be unlikely to get anyone with his ability that isn’t carrying some sort of issue or baggage, so as always let’s trust MR.

Users who are viewing this thread