Bright Enobakahre (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

That’s an awful story from the CT. just clickbait off here. Absolutely no evidence for that article given at all

CovInEssex

In all honesty football forums are where a lot of inside information gets shared. Most team forums seem to have someone who's on the inside and 'in the know'

Gint11

I wasn’t waxing lyrical over Bright when we we had him but he would add strength in depth if we secured him on loan again so I’d try and do a deal

cc84cov

I wasn’t waxing lyrical over Bright when we we had him but he would add strength in depth if we secured him on loan again so I’d try and do a deal
The guy ran the team on his own the reason we finished 8th was down to that boy on his day he’s miles ahead of league 1 my problem is we don’t need him & he’s not fit

capel & collindridge

I think we may have overlooked the Sunderland thread on McNulty at McNulty

I think this is even more enjoyable than the ones on Bright and Clarke-Harris!

A sample for those who are morally opposed or technically resistant to visiting their website, this is their take on Sky Blues hero McNulty: "He’s a very average player and looks like he’s eaten Chris Maguire". The ensuing exchanges read a bit like the best of GMK!

Last edited:

Gint11

The guy ran the team on his own the reason we finished 8th was down to that boy on his day he’s miles ahead of league 1 my problem is we don’t need him & he’s not fit

don’t agree with that at all.

cc84cov

We changed style full stop and we took Doyle out of the side, Bright had an impact but its hugely overrated on here
The guy was miles above league one level last season mate at that level he performed at I’m sure I remember managers we played against and Sunderland fans having similar opinions of him,Bayliss also said he was the best player he had played with,saying he was over rated on here is well wide of the mark without a doubt.

higgs

He was better than league one level if he got on well with robin's then it would be a no-brainer to sign on load with a view to a permanent in the summer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

The guy was miles above league one level last season mate at that level he performed at I’m sure I remember managers we played against and Sunderland fans having similar opinions of him,Bayliss also said he was the best player he had played with,saying he was over rated on here is well wide of the mark without a doubt.

Miles above league 1 yet can't get a game with a team that has spent all season in the relegation zone in the championship. He had a good run that's all.

As for Bayliss' comments, he's only played for Cov so has hardly played alongside a wealth of talent.

Gint11

Who else came into the side that helped ?
He defo knitted the side together Hiwula played a lot better with him in the side also

mate, come on, use your loaf and take your bright glasses off. The lad is a prospect and at times, exciting but where this obsessing loving comes from is beyond me.
What about the other 10 players on the pitch with him? Kelly, hiwula, Shipley etc?

He had a good game at Sunderland (I was there) but so did the other 9 (Burge didn’t)

If he is a league above league 1, why can’t he get into Wigan’s team?

Nick

Administrator
Why didn't he play in his loan spell before us, either?

Then bombed off to the Wigan kids with them?

Colin Steins Smile

I thought Bright was very good on occasions last season, but given that we’ve changed our formation so it suits the players we currently have I’m not convinced he would be a good signing for us at this time.

SlowerThanPlatt

Not sure but he seemed to play well under robin's

Yes because he was in a free role with no defensive responsibility whatsoever. This year we are playing differently.

The loan spell with us is the exception rather than the rule. Wolves fans think indifferently about him, Kilmarnock he played a few games and didn’t make a squad again and Wigan the same.

higgs

He seemed to create space for others because teams tended to double up on him or he could dribble out of trouble but look I trust robin's and if he thought he could make a difference I'm sure he would quietly try to get him in on loan for the promotion push

Alkhen

Wild theory: Wolves pushed the move to Wigan as they wanted Bright to play in the championship for his development. Now reports say Bright is prone to being a bit difficult so what's to say his heart wasn't in the move to Wigan? What if he actually did mean all that sky-blue heart bollocks.

Like most have said I trust Robins to get it right but on the surface Bright would add another attacking option.

People have short memories, prior to Goddens hattricks we would have snapped at the chance for another attacking threat

ccfcway

Wild theory: Wolves pushed the move to Wigan as they wanted Bright to play in the championship for his development. Now reports say Bright is prone to being a bit difficult so what's to say his heart wasn't in the move to Wigan? What if he actually did mean all that sky-blue heart bollocks.

Like most have said I trust Robins to get it right but on the surface Bright would add another attacking option.

People have short memories, prior to Goddens hattricks we would have snapped at the chance for another attacking threat

#skyblueblood

Skyblueweeman

We dont need him. We should use any money available to bring in some decent back up such Godden get injured.

Dont forget we've got Jones to fully come back as well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread