Bright Enobakahre (3 Viewers)

bawtryneal

2 substitute apps for Wigan so far this season
No assists and no goals.

Football is a funny old game. Wonder if he and Wolves are happy with his progress. Mind you, where would he fit into our team?

Sky_Blue_Ste

No assists and no goals.

Football is a funny old game. Wonder if he and Wolves are happy with his progress. Mind you, where would he fit into our team?

I get the feeling that MR would have built around him more if we’d got him - they were waiting for him all Summer

SBAndy

If we had him then it would give us the option of switching up formation and playing him depending on the opponent. I was thinking about this yesterday as he’s out of contract at the end of the season isn’t he? Would be nice to have even more options (not sure our budget would cope, mind).

covcity4life

O'Hare seems to have better discipline and concentration.
I really enjoyed watching Bright but I think O'Hare will be far more effective over the season.
o hare works harder for sure. 2 early to tell whos better attacking. but if its 433 100% prefer o hare

maybe he will be recalled and in january we can have both lol

Kingokings204

Him and godden up front? Yes please

Baffles me why they chose higher clubs when they don’t play and it’s just a waste of everyone’s time

Liquid Gold

He is chaotic, needs a bit of time on the ball and loses possession in dangerous positions. I didn’t think he’d do well in the Championship. Obviously would have taken him here in the summer but the team has moved on now. He signed a new contract before his loan too.

SBAndy

He is chaotic, needs a bit of time on the ball and loses possession in dangerous positions. I didn’t think he’d do well in the Championship. Obviously would have taken him here in the summer but the team has moved on now. He signed a new contract before his loan too.

Only a new one-year deal. Think it just fit right for him here, we built around him and there was obvious trust between him and Robins. Difficult to extend that trust to an obvious maverick when you’re fighting at the wrong end of the table.

covboy1987

No assists and no goals.

Ponticelli is also getting the same treatment at bottom 6 Tranmere

SAJ

Think it could be interesting if Robins still fancies him. Him not playing is reducing his value which should the club be interested could mean a good player for little money.

Magwitch

No assists and no goals.

Probably wouldn’t have signed Walsh, think O’Hare was replacement for Luke Thomas.
Perhaps Bright isn’t as good a division higher.

Sky_Blue_Ste

Probably wouldn’t have signed Walsh, think O’Hare was replacement for Luke Thomas.
Perhaps Bright isn’t as good a division higher.

Walsh came in because Kelly got injured or he wouldn’t have been signed.

O’Hare only came about after Bright signed for Wigan.

Jobello was signed for the right wing.

Reactions: vow

harvey098

Oh c'mon, he's still the same player we were creaming ourselves over when it looked like we'd get him. Bayliss said in that podcast that he's the best player he's played with. I think he'll have a career in the champ but who knows, if we go up and Robins is around then he may come back.

fatso

We could invest some of the callum Wilson money on him in january (if rumours are to be believed)

Skybluemichael

Bet they wished they took the £600k we offered they won’t get that at the end of the year, but to them prob don’t matter

CCFC54321

Not a team player and played for himself. Always felt once he had his feet under the table would drop off a bit. That said I would probably have still signed him but I think he would need managing a lot more than the rest of the players.

Not sure we have gone backwards without him now?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
He took the challenge of breaking through at a higher level and the wage that offered, short career and these guys have to make a living, we would all follow the agents advice and especially if you have Brights confidence.

Magwitch

One positive is should we still want him and there is a talent there that imo rather high reported valuation of £600k will be a lot less now, think he’s a free agent at the end of this season.

Users who are viewing this thread