Bright Enobakahre (2 Viewers)

SeaSeeEffCee

Wasting his career away. We'd be stupid to try and bring him back.

GaryJones

Blues have signed a foreign striker now
Instead
Err no they haven’t -

First it was Bright now this!
BIRMINGHAM SNUBBED....AGAIN
Renat Dadashov has also turned down a late move from Wolves to Birmingham.

The two clubs had agreed a loan deal but the player has decided against it.

Colin Steins Smile

From previous reports I understand that Brights contract runs out at the end of the season. I wonder if he’s being given misinformation about what future earnings he could secure and is being badly advised by his agent . For any club signing him in the summer they are signing a player who’s hardly kicked a competitive ball for a year.

mark82

From previous reports I understand that Brights contract runs out at the end of the season. I wonder if he’s being given misinformation about what future earnings he could secure and is being badly advised by his agent . For any club signing him in the summer they are signing a player who’s hardly kicked a competitive ball for a year.

I'm sure he'll get a club in league one. He's never done anything above that level so would be surprised if a Championship club took a risk, but you never know. Suspect he's just milking every last penny out of Wolves whilst he can.

Liquid Gold

I'm sure he'll get a club in league one. He's never done anything above that level so would be surprised if a Championship club took a risk, but you never know. Suspect he's just milking every last penny out of Wolves whilst he can.
Which is fair enough but he shouldn’t be leading clubs on a dance to try and get even more money out of them. His agent should know his earning potential is topped out for the time being.

better days

He signed a new contract before Wolves allowed him to go out on loan to Wigan

Users who are viewing this thread