Bright Enobakahre (3 Viewers)

skyblueelephant76

The article states he’s been training with their reserves for a few months now. That usually happens as a punishment for a player who’s not wanted around the first team environment
Cook was asked twice why he hadn't played more and refused to comment both times. Something has obviously happened.

Evo1883

I like bright, but with allen, o hare, Westbrook and Shipley do we actually need him?

steve cooper

Excuse me for asking, but don’t you think that with comments like the one above and others that you frequently make about Sunderland fans, that you are being as bad as the numptys on the Sunderland forums and continuing to fuel this ‘rivalry’?
They have an average of something like 30k attendances yet you are labelling their whole support because of a few idiots who in all likelihood weren’t at the Bristol City game in 1977. ( there was no rivalry for decades until recently).
Sunderland FC has been the focal point for generations for a good, hardworking working class community. Like us and every club, they are ‘supported’ by a few idiots. On the whole their suppoert would be much like ours and want the best for their club.
I hope Bright doesn’t go to Sunderland as he was such a good player here. That’s not because of their fans but because I don’t want to see a Sunderland revival that could jeopardise our chances. As mentioned above, I’m not sure he would suit Sunderland’s current style anyway.
Wife & I were on holiday in the lake district recently and sat next to a Sunderland supporter in the resturant. He knew I supported cov, heard us talking about a recent win. He was old enough to remember the Bristol game as a supporter. He actually bought us a drink, and said apart from a few idiots there is generally no animosity towards Coventry from Sunderland supporters who remember the game.

Brighton Sky Blue

Wife & I were on holiday in the lake district recently and sat next to a Sunderland supporter in the resturant. He knew I supported cov, heard us talking about a recent win. He was old enough to remember the Bristol game as a supporter. He actually bought us a drink, and said apart from a few idiots there is generally no animosity towards Coventry from Sunderland supporters who remember the game.

Suspect there might be a bit more now in part due to the actions of bellends last season

Corrado

Excuse me for asking, but don’t you think that with comments like the one above and others that you frequently make about Sunderland fans, that you are being as bad as the numptys on the Sunderland forums and continuing to fuel this ‘rivalry’?
They have an average of something like 30k attendances yet you are labelling their whole support because of a few idiots who in all likelihood weren’t at the Bristol City game in 1977. ( there was no rivalry for decades until recently).
Sunderland FC has been the focal point for generations for a good, hardworking working class community. Like us and every club, they are ‘supported’ by a few idiots. On the whole their suppoert would be much like ours and want the best for their club.
I hope Bright doesn’t go to Sunderland as he was such a good player here. That’s not because of their fans but because I don’t want to see a Sunderland revival that could jeopardise our chances. As mentioned above, I’m not sure he would suit Sunderland’s current style anyway.
I’m sure they love being referred to as “numptys”. ;-)

SlowerThanPlatt

In this system though?

I posted elsewhere he had essentially a free role last season with no defensive responsibility whatsoever. This years system is based around pressing from the front

SkyblueTexan

Not sure about this one. Many valid arguments made here by all. However, when he’s on his game, he gives opposing defences a torrid time. Also, I recall that Hiwula thrived when Bright was here. So I think it might be worth taking a chance.

Liquid Gold

they reckon they are after bayliss aswell...
The sort of nonsense recruiting I expect from them. There doesn't seem to be any joined up thinking there apart from, he did well there, he's done well in this league, he's scored goals before. What kind of club hires Parkinson then looks at Bright and Bayliss.

Warwickhunt

Leave well alone! he had a choice and preffered Wigan rather than come back to us, Wolves have now got a player that has hardley any games this season so let then Stew on it. We will probably pick him up from None League for £50 come end of next season.

no_loyalty

Can't see him going to Sunderland now Jack Ross isn't there anymore.

better days

Leave well alone! he had a choice and preffered Wigan rather than come back to us, Wolves have now got a player that has hardley any games this season so let then Stew on it. We will probably pick him up from None League for £50 come end of next season.
Surely we have more about us than to take a guy who played silly buggers in encouraging everyone to think he was coming back here when all he was doing was ramping up his new deal
His main motivation is money
Let someone else have the problem

Happy_Martian

Bright Enobakhare...

Knew they'd be onto it !!

They've also got a thread about Jonson Clarke-Harris and mentioned Tom Bayliss in the Bright thread. If they're that desperate to support Cov players, why don't they come down here and support them all ? :angelic::woot::woot:

fatso

They've also got a thread about Jonson Clarke-Harris and mentioned Tom Bayliss in the Bright thread. If they're that desperate to support Cov players, why don't they come down here and support them all ? :angelic::woot::woot:
Because cov arnt here, they're in brum.

Users who are viewing this thread