Bright Enobakahre (6 Viewers)

Warwickhunt

Bright is learning his trade getting splinters in his Arse at Wigan!

higgs

He played really well for us if there is a deal to be done I think we should get him. Under the right manager he could treble in value

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

He played really well for us if there is a deal to be done I think we should get him. Under the right manager he could treble in value

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If he’s doing sod all there Wolves could recall him & send him elsewhere if there is a clause if not he will be stuck there for the season which in one way is his own doing.

SBchimp

Wigan Under 23s against us today

fZedgO95

better days

Marcus Browne wasted a season at Wigan stuck on the bench instead of taking the chance to come to Cov on loan
West Ham sold him to Middlesbrough after he returned from his Wigan period
Edit he had a season at Oxford on loan after his wasted period at Wigan

Last edited:

cc84cov

Marcus Browne wasted a season at Wigan stuck on the bench instead of taking the chance to come to Cov on loan
West Ham sold him to Middlesbrough after he returned from his Wigan period
Is he the lad who was at Oxford last season ?

Irish Sky Blue

Fucking hope he doesn't go to them mackem wankers
Excuse me for asking, but don’t you think that with comments like the one above and others that you frequently make about Sunderland fans, that you are being as bad as the numptys on the Sunderland forums and continuing to fuel this ‘rivalry’?
They have an average of something like 30k attendances yet you are labelling their whole support because of a few idiots who in all likelihood weren’t at the Bristol City game in 1977. ( there was no rivalry for decades until recently).
Sunderland FC has been the focal point for generations for a good, hardworking working class community. Like us and every club, they are ‘supported’ by a few idiots. On the whole their suppoert would be much like ours and want the best for their club.
I hope Bright doesn’t go to Sunderland as he was such a good player here. That’s not because of their fans but because I don’t want to see a Sunderland revival that could jeopardise our chances. As mentioned above, I’m not sure he would suit Sunderland’s current style anyway.

PVA

He'd be great in this formation we are playing at the moment, but I don't think it's worth it for the off the field aspects. We seem to be in a good spot right now and the last thing we need is a disruptive player in the dressing room

GaryJones

Could he do a job for us?
He is probably nowhere near as sharp as he was when he was here last but if Wolves want rid and he lowers his wage expectations we might be in the market for the Bright of old.
Difficult one - Im undecided - might be worth a punt though (loan to the end of season).
Plus side is he loves it here!

Nick

Administrator
Could he do a job for us?
He is probably nowhere near as sharp as he was when he was here last but if Wolves want rid and he lowers his wage expectations we might be in the market for the Bright of old.
Difficult one - Im undecided - might be worth a punt though (loan to the end of season).
Or we might pay money and get the bright of other loan spells.

Irish Sky Blue

He'd be great in this formation we are playing at the moment, but I don't think it's worth it for the off the field aspects. We seem to be in a good spot right now and the last thing we need is a disruptive player in the dressing room
It seems unlikely that he is coming, but like you I would be glad to have such a talented player back. As far as I know there were no discipline issues when he was here and apart from his daft, teasing social media broadcasts. There seems to be nothing concrete of any wrong doing. There is nothing to confirm this from his time at Wigan either. He may just have been deemed not good enough to get a place in the team. Same as Bayliss at Preston.

SlowerThanPlatt

It seems unlikely that he is coming, but like you I would be glad to have such a talented player back. As far as I know there were no discipline issues when he was here and apart from his daft, teasing social media broadcasts. There seems to be nothing concrete of any wrong doing. There is nothing to confirm this from his time at Wigan either. He may just have been deemed not good enough to get a place in the team. Same as Bayliss at Preston.

The article states he’s been training with their reserves for a few months now. That usually happens as a punishment for a player who’s not wanted around the first team environment

Grendel

We wouldn’t need him

Users who are viewing this thread