Bright and Robins (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Wow a proper full on barney and I'm not even involved

Not so sure

giphy.gif

Samo

Can't we just leave this now? Please?

JAM See

I'm as guilty as anyone here. I celebrated cautiously when Bright signed. I've mocked him when he did his disappearing act. But one thing still worries me. Robins says he's not showing commitment. Whether we believe it or not, we've all heard Bright suffered a bereavement earlier this year. Speaking as someone who lost his mother to Cancer in May, I can say that that grief and sadness can quickly transform into depression without counselling. And it doesn't go away overnight unlike a kick to the shins. I don't know the guy but this may be a cause for concern.
Sincere condolences about your mother, it's fucking horrible saying goodbye to yer ma.

SkyBlueMatt

Sheaf and Walker would have reached similar levels last season with crowds. I saw someone on the deranged fb group say he wanted Bright in the squad over Sheaf and the amount of likes it got was worrying.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
That doesn't surprise me, there are many on there that still think "Robbings Out" posts are hilarious. I'll read the odd post from time from time but what I take from it the majority either they were not hugged enough as a child or too much. Everyone is very negative.

I don't hide my disdain for what social media has become. A vile, cesspit of voices that people should avoid.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Frostie

When have you seen Bright play recently ?

I watched him play on Monday & he was absolutely miles off the level, having zero impact vs a bunch of teenagers who are bottom of the U23 league with only a single point prior to our game. He couldn't even last 90mins either despite barely breaking a sweat.

If you're expecting him to come in & influence our first team anytime soon you're going to be very disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread