Bright and Robins (3 Viewers)

higgs

I tried to be as non-judgemental as possible in my replies to people asking how Bright was playing
Kelly and Jones stood out but Bright didn't
Who knows, he might be outstanding in the next game but he doesn't appear to be burning with ambition currently
He needs to hang around with Kelly and Jones to see the desire and hunger to get back in the team after injury

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

You’re not the problem… it’s the people on here that, for whatever reason, have difficulty separating your opinion from the facts.

It's nothing to do with Better days opinion that Brights career has been a car crash since he left us and that's been entirely his own doing .

Why people are investing so much hope in this waster is beyond me. You don't need to be an expert on semantics to see Robins is far from impressed with him so far since his return.

COV

I tried to be as non-judgemental as possible in my replies to people asking how Bright was playing
Kelly and Jones stood out but Bright didn't
Who knows, he might be outstanding in the next game but he doesn't appear to be burning with ambition currently

You have become the pied piper for some posters, that’s the issue. You (quite honestly) say he’s been substituted, and before you know it that’s been upgraded to him being “injured” and grendel/ sick boy etc start drooling.

Sick Boy

You have become the pied piper for some posters, that’s the issue. You (quite honestly) say he’s been substituted, and before you know it that’s been upgraded to him being “injured” and grendel/ sick boy etc start drooling.
Can you show me where I commented about him being substituted?

clint van damme

But where else are non attendees, who are probably at work, going to get info from on an uinder u23s game from?
There might be something on Twitter but apart from that.
Better days made an honest mistake but I guarantee they'll be 2 or 3 absolute roasters on here who'll mention it ad nauseum

better days

That was a cock up, Bright and Dinangana look very similar from over 100 yards away
I'm going to be more circumspect in future
I tried to be fairly factual in my reports today and avoid slagging anyone off

Brighton Sky Blue

It's nothing to do with Better days opinion that Brights career has been a car crash since he left us and that's been entirely his own doing .

Why people are investing so much hope in this waster is beyond me. You don't need to be an expert on semantics to see Robins is far from impressed with him so far since his return.

Besides it’s a fact that he hasn’t even made the squad for a league game. It’s not confirmed but probable that he told a whopping lie to get out of a pre season game. It’s also a fact he got binned off from Wigan, then AEK before he scored a few in a God awful league.

He is miles away from the attitude those in and around the starting XI are showing and while that’s opinion too few would disagree

usskyblue

Erm. People have been having a go at me for 24 fucking hours because I’ve said all along to leave it to the management team. Where the fuck have you seen an ounce of hope from me ?

Reactions: COV

TomRad85

You’re not the problem… it’s the people on here that, for whatever reason, have difficulty separating your opinion from the facts.
Robins isn't basing his opinion on the opinion of people on this forum though is he, so why does it matter? If Bright works out (seems unlikely but still possible) come back and give it some. I'm sure no one will even care as we actually all want the same thing, Coventry City to be winning games regardless of who's in the team.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

COV

Not arguing with you but one thing you said earlier on about the ‘church of Bright’- who are these people?

I’m not saying there are none but who is hyping the guy up? There was excitement back in August but who is now still worshipping at the ‘church of bright’? From what I can see it’s just people trying to shit all over anyone who has the temerity to refuse to totally condemn him and write him off?

TomRad85

That was a cock up, Bright and Dinangana look very similar from over 100 yards away
I'm going to be more circumspect in future
I tried to be fairly factual in my reports today and avoid slagging anyone off
No carry on please. Its nice to get some decent info from u23 games.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

COV

But where else are non attendees, who are probably at work, going to get info from on an uinder u23s game from?
Better days made an honest mistake but I guarantee they'll be 2 or 3 absolute roasters on here who'll mention it ad nauseum

Again, I’m not arguing, and it’s not better days’ fault.

clint van damme

Erm. People have been having a go at me for 24 fucking hours because I’ve said all along to leave it to the management team. Where the fuck have you seen an ounce of hope from me ?

Did I say you specifically?
And this new line that a few have trotted out about leaving it to the manager, we'll let just shut the forum down.

What's your starting 11 for Saturday- leave it to the manager

Who would you like to see us sign in the window - leave it to the manager

Fucking nonsense

COV

This is kind of it- you say “let’s wait and see” and all of a sudden you’re hyping Bright up and investing hope in him

Who are these people who are still now hyping Bright up?

covcity4life

For the love of God what's your point Clint?

Are you saying you don't WANT him to get fit? Are you saying you don't WANT to ever see him play?

He got an assist. Did Jones?(I don't know) . I want ccfc to do best they can. Of talent helps us get promoted over hard work so be it. That doesn't mean I want "lazy" bright to start the next game. I'm just happy for him to get fit and let MR decide if he can help us or not.

You say no discussion if leave it to MR but it's got to be better than posting every day to say you don't like him whilst branding everyone who disagrees obsessed?

clint van damme

Not arguing with you but one thing you said earlier on about the ‘church of Bright’- who are these people?

I’m not saying there are none but who is hyping the guy up? There was excitement back in August but who is now still worshipping at the ‘church of bright’? From what I can see it’s just people trying to shit all over anyone who has the temerity to refuse to totally condemn him and write him off?

There's a couple on here who seem very invested in him, though true, more are saying let's see, Sky Blue twitter is all over him which admittedly isn't here.

I just want rid, I think he's a waster, the only thing that will change my mind is him getting in the first team squad and making a proper contribution.

COV

Are you saying you don't WANT him to get fit? Are you saying you don't WANT to ever see him play?

He got an assist. Did Jones?(I don't know) . I want ccfc to do best they can. Of talent helps us get promoted over hard work so be it. That doesn't mean I want "lazy" bright to start the next game. I'm just happy for him to get fit and let MR decide if he can help us or not.

You say no discussion if leave it to MR but it's got to be better than posting every day to say you don't like him whilst branding everyone who disagrees obsessed?

He’s the new Max, one mention and some people get all weird and go mad

Brighton Sky Blue

Thing is CC4L that ironically until Bright appears for the first team or does something to silence the critics the noise around him will stay.

clint van damme

What the fuck are you on about?
Youve quoted a post which is me defending better days under 23s updates. The post has practically nothing to do with Bright.

covcity4life

He’s the new Max, one mention and some people get all weird and go mad

Lol don't remind me of that stuff. Still happens

"I bet you love that scumbag piece of shit max biamou

Awaits all the max lovers to stand up for him #obsessed "

covcity4life

Thing is CC4L that ironically until Bright appears for the first team or does something to silence the critics the noise around him will stay.
Why is there any noise tho. No one should be bugging him up. And no one should be making up lies about cancelled contracts and injuries

Just be normal people

usskyblue

Did I say you specifically?
And this new line that a few have trotted out about leaving it to the manager, we'll let just shut the forum down.

What's your starting 11 for Saturday- leave it to the manager

Who would you like to see us sign in the window - leave it to the manager

Fucking nonsense

Earlsdon-esque

I’m all for a discussion but it’s never been one has it? It’s been a game of throwing shitbombs… fucking debate my arse.

A discussion isn’t insisting I take fucking sides.. and when I don’t, get called ‘morally superior’ and propositioned. People on here wouldn’t know what a fucking discussion was if it bit them on the arse

clint van damme

Why is there any noise tho. No one should be bugging him up. And no one should be making up lies about cancelled contracts and injuries

Just be normal people

You held the title of most sanctimonious post on the thread for 2 minutes u lucky.

Earlsdon-esque

I’m all for a discussion but it’s never been one has it? It’s been a game of throwing shitbombs… fucking debate my arse.

A discussion isn’t insisting I take fucking sides.. and when I don’t, get called ‘morally superior’ and propositioned. People on here wouldn’t know what a fucking discussion was if it bit them on the arse

Philosorapter

I don't want to be the boring one here but I have always been a fan of both subjective and objective measurements to see if a person is ready to make a leap forward from one stage to the next.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

On a forum full of pointless threads, this one is right up there. Nearly 1,000 posts about a player who has/hasn’t done things off the pitch which has lead to him not featuring in a match day squad. On the face of it alone it’s mental. “Sorry wife/husband, I’ve just been arguing with someone who hasn’t even played for Coventry this season for the last three days”. Everyone needs to take just a little step back and not care quite so much about one of our players who is having very little to no impact on the everyday success or running of the club. He’s not the next Messiah, he’s also not the next Nile Ranger. He’s really not worth falling out over and regurgitating the same points over and over. If he sorts his shit out, great we *should* all be happy. If he doesn’t, he becomes history like your Kastaneers, your Kyle Reid’s etc. I understand a forum is for debate, but good debate requires logic and intellect and noone is really displaying that here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Isn’t it time you ran away again for a few months and come back with a new identity?

Users who are viewing this thread