Bright and Robins (2 Viewers)

slowpoke

I watched him in the week seems fit enough now or not far off but for me there is a bit for him to go yet.
But reserve football is difficult to judge players in.
In Brights defence he is the type of player who could thrive with our better players around him. Any decision regarding him when or if he is ready will be down to Robins.

SlowerThanPlatt

I watched him in the week seems fit enough now or not far off but for me there is a bit for him to go yet.
In Brights defence he is the type of player who could thrive with our better players around him. Any decision regarding him when or if he is ready will be down to Robins.

And you earn that by applying yourself in training and games like everyone else

Brighton Sky Blue

The most talented player at the club will soon end up in the same place as the best athlete at the club

clint van damme

Nurse!

Frostie

Did you really think his performance last week has him "not far off"?? 😳

Grendel

another veiled Robins slagger. Kenny Jacket got a club yet ?

Well he has but I’m not sure what that’s to do with this

Grendel

You are not a Robins fan are you
Tell us now yes or no.

Again this is about Bright - are you not well? You are making no sense

Grendel

Grendel

Well magwitch1

no_loyalty

I honestly don't know
But if you look at Jobello and Hillsner they are still with us even though the manager has made it clear they don't have a future here

I suppose it depends on what clauses have been inserted into Bright’s contract.

Grendel

Don't want to give a running commentary but I was hoping the lad would get his head down and work his nuts off but it's not been happening
Maybe Andy Turner can ask for an update next time he gets a chance to speak to one of the management team

Andy Turner won’t ask anything - that requires Some journalism - it’s obvious when you see he’s still not in tbe U23 games and that Shipley and Tavares are higher on the selection process where this is going

Users who are viewing this thread