Bright and Robins (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Even more exciting a player who’s contract was terminated scored 😁

no one said it was

Grendel

Also robins come out saying he wasn’t fit and had a knock after Northampton game hence why he’s playing that game today

Hes hardly going to say we are looking to terminate contracts is he?

It’s obvious the guy is a waster and trying to do as little as possible to get paid - it’s a joke and he’s a disgrace- why anyone defends this nonsense is beyond me

cc84cov

Hes hardly going to say we are looking to terminate contracts is he?

It’s obvious the guy is a waster and trying to do as little as possible to get paid - it’s a joke and he’s a disgrace- why anyone defends this nonsense is beyond me
But the manager came out and said he’s not fit ? Is robins lying ?

Also he didn’t say terminate an ITK on here did who hasn’t been seen since

Grendel

But the manager came out and said he’s not fit ? Is robins lying ?

Also he didn’t say terminate an ITK on here did who hasn’t been seen since

well he’s not fit as he’s sat on his arse since he’s been here or gone on the piss with his mates. Who hasn’t been seen since?

Grendel

Come from the Indian league we know isn’t great then took a knock,who was it who said he had contract terminated he thought ? @Skybluebeliever i think

You said whoever the poster making the accusation hasn’t been seen since? That poster posted on this thread yesterday

Liquid Gold

If he's putting the effort in and doing well I'm glad.

Nothing I'd enjoy more to look like a twat for saying he's a waste of a signing. Hopefully he gets his head down and forces his way onto the bench soon instead of doing something else.

Grendel

hill83

I saw 2 players we all love out on the piss after the Reading game that I won’t name.

Grendel

Liquid Gold

I saw 2 players we all love out on the piss after the Reading game that I won’t name.
I'm guessing that O'Hare was on vodka redbulls and McFadz was downing pints of bitter.

Dabo was round the corner just eating nuts and bolts

How close?

Users who are viewing this thread