Bright and Robins (4 Viewers)

Grendel

Why are you so angry? šŸ¤£ always chatting shit

How do you deduce anger from a statement thatā€™s passively delivered
Ā 

skybluesam66

it will go 1 of 2 ways
Yes he is serious about getting fit - he undoubtedly has the talent if he has the attititude - if that is the case, today was a really valuable 90 minutes

or he doesnt give a shit, turned up today as he has to do the minimum, in which case today was a waste of time for all concerned

I hope its the former, but suspect its probably the latter
Ā 
Reactions: KAB

WestEndAgro

This rumor about Bright having his contract ripped up is now circulating on FB.
Ā 

Liquid Gold

Hopefully Hamer is settling nicely now then. He's got his song and he's been out in town, none of this late season drop off this time mate.

Also if you try and do it in Glasgow half of them will hate your guts and a fair few will want to stab you anyway.
Ā 

baldy

This rumor about Bright having his contract ripped up is now circulating on FB.

Just been on there & one of the drongos had the nerve to say it's typical 'bloke down the pub' rumours that you always get on here apparently - I just replied saying that basically that FB group's full of absolutely thick cretins
Ā 

usskyblue

A guy who went to the game said he is nowhere up to it?

Iā€™m sure he isnā€™t. But thereā€™s a reason why he played, and why his contract isnā€™t in the recycling bin (yet). Only the people directly involved knowā€¦ and given I donā€™t take gossip as fact, I can currently afford a large down payment on this gold plated highhorse.

Now move your donkey out the way.
Ā 

Hullinho87

Iā€™m sure he isnā€™t. But thereā€™s a reason why he played, and why his contract isnā€™t in the recycling bin (yet). Only the people directly involved knowā€¦ and given I donā€™t take gossip as fact, I can currently afford a large down payment on this gold plated highhorse.

Now move your donkey out the way.

He will be a long way off being fit & he needs to take ALL the responsibility of that.

I think the main point of immediate discussion and positivity is that this thread is now reporting in card hold facts .. he played, scored and made an assist today. Fact.
Ā 

Users who are viewing this thread