Bright and Robins (1 Viewer)

Skybluebeliever

Impressive handiwork- one rumour and we had 8 pages of brawling :D
As I said the position on bright is ever changing , if we had just one under 23 game this week would he had featured tomorrow ?
I hope he does pull through , I’m just stating what I’ve been told

better days

This was the impression I was given a couple of weeks ago , I think the thinking on bright is changing all the time and hopefully it can get sorted one way or the other
The thing to remember is that contracts can't just be arbitrarily cancelled
Clubs have to go through a process whatever the circumstances

bawtryneal

The thing to remember is that contracts can't just be arbitrarily cancelled
Clubs have to go through a process whatever the circumstances

It will be one of two scenarios
They will either be going through the formal consolation period to ensure they don`t have a claim for unfair dismissal or he will have been suspended for a short period and they will be considering whether to give him a second chance
This has probably already happened over the last 10 days, so a formal announcement will have to be made soon or he will be back in the fold (probably the case if he is back training) and will feature for the U23s tomorrow

usskyblue

Its hardly one rumour is it? Two posters who consistently have an accurate record on internals at the club have made posts on the subject and are pretty much aligned

As the founding member of the Illuminati you should know better than hanging onto the coattails of the intheknows and posting egg-on-face gifs. It only leaves you looking like a bit of a douchebaggette.

My arse maybe covered with fence splinters but I prefer to let the club deal with things, rather than cling to the whisperings of the bloke that cuts the oranges into quarters

DannyThomas_1981

Still think people are loving it and went silly with it. You for example.
But the fact the info was coming from the two posters mentioned I agree with you.

I'll never understand why anyone would want one of our players to fail - or be so obviously happy when they think it's about to happen.

It's disappointing to see so much energy by some invested in the need to see others fail.

On the other hand Bright's clearly not off to the best of starts in his second spell but as better days has said let's hope that lessons have been learned - it's really time to shut down this thread and move on.

Grendel

I'll never understand why anyone would want one of our players to fail - or be so obviously happy when they think it's about to happen.

It's disappointing to see so much energy by some invested in the need to see others fail.

On the other hand Bright's clearly not off to the best of starts in his second spell but as better days has said let's hope that lessons have been learned - it's really time to shut down this thread and move on.

giphy.gif

Grendel

Not going to engage with you any more as it's a waste of time - most people see you for what you are at this time.

Yes someone who will not defend a player who clearly is trying once again to get paid for doing nothing

Sick Boy

Still haven’t named these mystery posters then?

Grendel

Grendel

The bloke called Bright who had his contract terminated has Scored for the U23’s

How exciting. A player signed for the first team has achieved a goal against opposition Jordan Ponticelli used to destroy.

Users who are viewing this thread