Bright and Robins (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

Proves nothing. You yourself watched Max Biamou and said the same. Then had to eat your words.

wildebeest-poke.gif

Grendel

Proves nothing. You yourself watched Max Biamou and said the same. Then had to eat your words.

The same Max Biamou who now can’t get a job in English professional football? Ok

COV

I wonder if this guy who went to the game & said he wasn’t up to it is the same person who said Bright’s contract was torn up, and who said that we’d sold one of the U23s to a premier league side, a done deal

Grendel

I wonder if this guy who went to the game & said he wasn’t up to it is the same person who said Bright’s contract was torn up, and who said that we’d sold one of the U23s to a premier league side, a done deal

No I think he said previously he worked for the club as a youth scout

Grendel

I really don’t think Bright will make more than 10 league appearances for us this season

optimistic I’d say. He’s going to have more injuries than Keith O Neil conquests in a leamington night club

Grendel

Do wonder where he’ll end up, most leagues have started now. Think his agent might have sold him a dream…

Night with Danny? Sure it’s still on offer

Grendel

Would you be disappointed if he ended up performing well in the first team?

It’s a bonkers argument

It’s akin to you having new neighbours - Fred and Rose West - we know they had problems before but when they build a patio and a strange smell exhibits hey that’s in the past and it’s all ok. So yeah the bloke over the road saying I told you so is an idiot

meanwhile the drains are blocked and the other neighbour Mr Neilson “not me guv”

better days

It’s a bonkers argument

It’s akin to you having new neighbours - Fred and Rose West - we know they had problems before but when they build a patio and a strange smell exhibits hey that’s in the past and it’s all ok. So yeah the bloke over the road saying I told you so is an idiot

meanwhile the drains are blocked and the other neighbour Mr Neilson “not me guv”
😂 hilarious

clint van damme

It’s a bonkers argument

Fred was more reliable than Bright though.
And with less dead relatives.

Hertsccfc

It’s a bonkers argument

It wasn't an argument. It was a question. So?

Grendel

It wasn't an argument. It was a question. So?

There’s still a strange smell and Fred is getting a pork roast BBQ out and Mr Dahmer is joining in

SlowerThanPlatt

It’s a bonkers argument

Danny would be on hand to accuse people of wanting Mr and Mrs West to fail

SkyBlueGuy

Wow. This thread is starting to move toward the David Lynch end of surreal. Don't get me wrong, I love Blue Velvet as much as the next guy, but this is entering Eraserhead territory...

Nick

Administrator
Surely you can see who it is?

Reactions: COV

Philosorapter

This place is getting more like Encyclopedia Dramatica every day :D

JAM See

Wow. This thread is starting to move toward the David Lynch end of surreal. Don't get me wrong, I love Blue Velvet as much as the next guy, but this is entering Eraserhead territory...
If we can get Bright and Godden dovetailing nicely, they could be our twin peaks up front.

(That didn't really work did it?)

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread