Bright and Robins (2 Viewers)

better days

As long as the protected characteristics are not infringed. The employer doesn’t have to give a reason for terminating the contract, although ideally will. Football contracts I’d imagine are different.
They are. Football and other fixed term contracts are governed by contract law and can't easily be terminated arbitrarily

higgs

“I had already said that to him that I have set a target myself, like when I came from Wolves to Coventry I set a target, so we will see if I can reach that this time round.”

I think he’s going for most contracts terminated
Why did he come back and sign for us if he wasn't going to be bothered putting in the effort

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

When he gets let go from us, which he will, what are his career options after?

Pathetic human being, really.
I just can’t understand it. I would imagine that any signing bonus and initial payments would be minimal so what is he getting out of it? To come and just lie through your teeth on that video is just pathetic as you say

Brighton Sky Blue

Why is it harsh Pete?

Some people would kill for one iteration of the chances he keeps getting. Our ticket cost, shirt purchases, and ifollow subscriptions all pay for hid salary and he is laughing at us.

Well the time is fast coming when he’ll be brought back down to reality. Contrast with Hilssner who by all accounts is a genuine hard working chap who just simply isn’t good enough, with ‘the most talented player at the club’ who doesn’t give one.

Grendel

Well the time is fast coming when he’ll be brought back down to reality. Contrast with Hilssner who by all accounts is a genuine hard working chap who just simply isn’t good enough, with ‘the most talented player at the club’ who doesn’t give one.

hillssner is likely to sit out his contract bright clearly tends to duck and dive and see out as much of the deal as he can without doing anything

Brighton Sky Blue

hillssner is likely to sit out his contract bright clearly tends to duck and dive and see out as much of the deal as he can without doing anything

Hilssner will still give a fair effort in training and U23s until he finds somewhere else. Bright reminds me of a former teaching colleague who had calculated the minimum time he needed to do any work before he would be given notice so he could go on leave on full pay for the rest of the school year.

SlowerThanPlatt

I was prepared to give him a chance but it was madness how people were speaking as if we were lucky such a renowned talent would consider us

clint van damme

Same with Dacosta apparently

shmmeee

Why is it harsh Pete?

Some people would kill for one iteration of the chances he keeps getting. Our ticket cost, shirt purchases, and ifollow subscriptions all pay for hid salary and he is laughing at us.

No one is a “pathetic human being” mate. Least of all a kid being a bit of a shit employee. Pathetic footballer maybe, but not human being.

Grendel

Hilssner will still give a fair effort in training and U23s until he finds somewhere else. Bright reminds me of a former teaching colleague who had calculated the minimum time he needed to do any work before he would be given notice so he could go on leave on full pay for the rest of the school year.

Didn’t know you taught with Shmmmeee

Grendel

I was prepared to give him a chance but it was madness how people were speaking as if we were lucky such a renowned talent would consider us

Well the “usual suspects” seem to have done a runner now

covcity4life

You can’t just get him gone. I guess we will not be activating the third year clause in his contract however
Only skimmed thread. Thought we were in process of trying to cancel contract mutually.

Be nice if everybody wrong and robins not annoyed with him but with each passing day seems unlikely.

SlowerThanPlatt

Only skimmed thread. Thought we were in process of trying to cancel contract mutually.

Be nice if everybody wrong and robins not annoyed with him but with each passing day seems unlikely.

The last update was in September where he was told in no uncertain terms he needs to work harder. Since then he’s played a couple of games and gone missing again

hill83

Can’t be arsed to read through the thread. What’s official now then? Is he finally getting moved on?

Users who are viewing this thread