Bright and Robins (1 Viewer)

Colin Steins Smile

I don't envy the club having to compile the evidence to terminate his contract. They'll have to be so careful in following process.

If they do manage to sort this and offload Hillsner, Jobello as well. That could give MR some funds to either offer O'Hare or Hamer a new contract or bring someone in.

robbiekeane

Not understanding what you’re saying here. A player can’t be sacked for not reaching goals/assists targets set by his manager. Moved on yes but no grounds for sacking
He’s not saying that I’d be. He’s agreeing with you that if that’s what the targets are referring to then nothing to be done. If it’s something like turning up to training then maybe

steve cooper

Not understanding what you’re saying here. A player can’t be sacked for not reaching goals/assists targets set by his manager. Moved on yes but no grounds for sacking
What I'm saying is, it was you who said you presumed that would just mean goals/assists, my original posts were centred around the possibility of the targets being part of a structured probation process, and would have been monitored, discussed, recorded etc.
My response in thread 1399 was just a flippant comment to your post.
I think you are a good and knowledgeable poster and don't want to turn this into an argument but I think you know what I meant.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Thinking about it - and I know this may be straw clutching - I wonder if the club have asked him to no longer turn up for training and put him on gardening leave or something.

wingy

Thinking about it - and I know this may be straw clutching - I wonder if the club have asked him to no longer turn up for training and put him on gardening leave or something.
Sent him off to the priory I'd guess.
Not a common view I know but a possibility,not a defence of if he's a waster.
We're all in the dark and guessing off a few snippets.

higgs

From what I heard he was disruptive at Ryton and was told to train at the Higgs a few weeks back
Don't know if he's actually been there since though
Only the club management will know I guess
Is that why we have had a dip in form?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AOM

Makes you wonder what him and his agent said to MR.

"Look into my eyes, look into the eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes... (clicks) you're under..."

Covkid1968#

Bright came from the random mad section in the middle of Aldi. Go in for a pint of milk and come out with a 2 tonne car jack and a pair of fishing waders.😜
Haha…. I love the WTF aisle.

higgs

Is he putting anything on social media or has he gone to ground

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Can add the Wigan one too where he was sent back after 3 games and their manager said he’d rather not speak about him

Enobakhare has returned to Wolverhampton Wanderers and it has come to light that he was forced to cut short his loan spell at Championship outfit Wigan Athletic due to disciplinary issues.

The 21-year-old opted to skip several training sessions while at Wigan because he felt he was not getting playing opportunities.

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Can add the Wigan one too where he was sent back after 3 games and their manager said he’d rather not speak about him

So other than East Bengal (where he played in only 12 games), he has had serious disciplinary issues at every single club he has been at. There isn´t a lot of information about his six games for Kilmarnock, but it seems like he was let go there too.

Wolves
CCFC X2
Wigan
AEK Athens

Stupid c**t needs to get off the payroll asap.

slowpoke

I stuck up for Bright, not that I didn’t believe there were issues that needed sorting & answering but it was the managers job to sort it, still is, and not us on here, there have been all sorts of wild speculation on here there are still “I’ve heard this, that or the other” but it does now look from the outside he’s burning his bridges here. As I said it’s our managers job to sort it and I’m sure he will. It’s a shame because he has talent but looks like he’s just a bad apple.

SlowerThanPlatt

So other than East Bengal (where he played in only 12 games), he has had serious disciplinary issues at every single club he has been at. There isn´t a lot of information about his six games for Kilmarnock, but it seems like he was let go there too.

Wolves
CCFC X2
Wigan
AEK Athens

Stupid c**t needs to get off the payroll asap.

The reason it worked here first round time round was that we put him straight into the team and didn’t have to work.

As Robins said the quality has gone up since he was here but seems has no interest in putting the hard yards in. And he has nowhere near enough talent to get away with that

clint van damme

Because just sacking a contracted footballer isn’t that simple

the Greek club ripped his contract up after a week or two.
Is it easier to do in Greece or were his disciplinary breeches so bad that they were on solid ground legally I wonder.

Grendel

the Greek club ripped his contract up after a week or two.
Is it easier to do in Greece or were his disciplinary breeches so bad that they were on solid ground legally I wonder.

the Greek manager said he never wanted to here his name again. Suggestions of constant drinking no training etc

Users who are viewing this thread