Skybluefaz

You're nothing if not predictable.

giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't think he is.

But I don't know what would be worse:

Being a bigot or pretending to be one.

Neither option is great.

He gets off on being contrary and watching people react. As you’ve done to his amusement this afternoon

PVA

If he gets a kick out of pretending to have some pretty poor morals and views on the internet for amusement then that's just fucking weird.

Grendel

What on earth are you wittering on about?

Where did anyone mention anything about market share?

you said the majority believe this - it’s been withdrawn as even the majority of Morrison’s customers complained

Grendel

If he gets a kick out of pretending to have some pretty poor morals and views on the internet for amusement then that's just fucking weird.

He’s ill informed - he’s embarrassed himself - again

Grendel

it was you who referred to Eastern European’s as “them” in the same way as white suprematists often refer to people of a different ethnicity - own it

PVA

Bore off you daft old racist.

Or pretend racist, as the case might be according to BSB.

PVA

Anyway, back on topic.

A Brexit benefit or Project Fear?

"Ryanair Holdings Plc is poised to drop its London Stock Exchange listing, becoming the first major company to blame its departure on Brexit.

The Irish discount airline said Monday that it is weighing a delisting due to compliance headaches caused by Britain’s exit from the European Union."

skybluetony176

Looks like Cornwall is going to lose £97M from the money it used to enjoy in grants from the EU to leave it with a measly £3M as a replacement. #havewelevelledupyet

Grendel

Reppz

Biggest brexit benefit for me is the amount of whiney, sore remoaners flooding my timeline on social media non-stop. Makes for very entertaining, humorous reading.

duffer

Biggest brexit benefit for me is the amount of whiney, sore remoaners flooding my timeline on social media non-stop. Makes for very entertaining, humorous reading.

Ah, bless, you voted for something you didn't really understand and because you're a teensy tiny bit of a snowflake you get upset when people point out the inherent stupidity of that decision.

Don't hide behind fake humour, love, it's not healthy. Call a waahmbulance to take you somewhere safe where no one will ever mention it to you again x

Reppz

Ah, bless, you voted for something you didn't really understand and because you're a teensy tiny bit of a snowflake you get upset when people point out the inherent stupidity of that decision.

Don't hide behind fake humour, love, it's not healthy. Call a waahmbulance to take you somewhere safe where no one will ever mention it to you again x
I voted remain?

Users who are viewing this thread