Brentford match thread (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

If SP comes on and defends either centre half after their performance today then my opinion if him may slightly change. Woreful. A right back at centre half (arguably 2) and a centre half at left back. Worrying

ollyservetta

fucking hell with them subs its like having dowie back ,ive supported SP so far and do understand the position he is in ,but if I remember he was a knob as a player at cov and a bigger knob of the pitch ,and im struggling to understand his tatics of late .

Nick

Administrator
If baker was having a shocker, bring Marshall on for him. If Christie then bring a centre half on and push one of the right backs at centre half out.

Astute

yeah probably...just throwing a tantrum cause we're losing really

We will be 3 points out of the bottom 4 if these games finish as they are. 4 points off 22nd place. We must have the worse recent record out of all the clubs.

I am getting very worried.

Brighton Sky Blue

We will be 3 points out of the bottom 4 if these games finish as they are. 4 points off 22nd place. We must have the worse recent record out of all the clubs.

I am getting very worried.

The defence has been brittle all season but we compensated for that by scoring so many. Now with the goals drying up and the defence playing the same we have the perfect storm of scoring too few and conceding too many. That and a 10 point deduction...

ollyservetta

to be honest id rather see the youth get a chance rather than loan players who dont give a fuck,saying that, Mansett I thought was a player who could hav done a job for us given the chance .

mark82

Remember Bristol City, about the worst team we have played this year and having a shocker of a season. Above us.

SkyBlueSid

As it stands we now have a negative goal difference. Not long ago we were in a position where we were looking at the GD being worth an extra point.

Noggin

As it stands we now have a negative goal difference. Not long ago we were in a position where we were looking at the GD being worth an extra point.

to be fair it still is an extra point and will almost certainly remain one. we are miles ahead of most relegation rivals in terms of goal difference.

Astute

It still puts us on a much better GD than the teams around us. But we are about the only club not picking up points which is more important.

skybluepm2

Sky Blue Army spirits lifted by a 4 hour rendition of twist and shout. Credit to this shambles of a club. We deserve so much more

mark82

This is turning into about one of the most disappointing seasons in my lifetime on the pitch. So much promise first half of the season then an utter shambles second half of the season.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Good chance towards the end for us, although we've had to revert to long ball stuff (bet the Bradford manager is laughing at Pressley for reverting to Stone Age tactics :) ). Long ball to Callum who ran at goal, but no one up with him. Ends up being a simple one for Brentford to defend and win a Goal kick

Users who are viewing this thread