Brentford match thread (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

He's a young lad learning his trade, show me any young player who doesn't make mistakes. Useless.............have a word with yourself

How many goals has he got? I think that's one problem in centre midfield in fact make that 2, I see a major issue with there being no height or muscle and the clear lack of goals they bring.

I like fleck and I think most others so as he has grit and skill but Thomas just doesn't compliment him with no goals and no physical presence and other teams dominate the middle of the park for this reason.

Chez78

How many goals has he got? I think that's one problem in centre midfield in fact make that 2, I see a major issue with there being no height or muscle and the clear lack of goals they bring.

I like fleck and I think most others so as he has grit and skill but Thomas just doesn't compliment him with no goals and no physical presence and other teams dominate the middle of the park for this reason.

Can't argue with the goals he definitely don't get forward enough but from the games I've been to this year that seems to be deliberate, from what I've seen his role is doing the dirty work in midfield and clearly at the moment he's not doing it well enough. He's got the ability though and when he's on form him and fleck work well together but 100% agree he needs to start stepping up and try and force the issue more in midfield and get on the scoresheet.

skybluepm2

So frustrating, after going ahead against the run of play we actually looked quite settled and likely to add a second. Shock horror a clearance is hoofed forward and we are left two on two at the back. You cannot play Willis and Clarke together at centre half. I know we aren't spoilt for choice but an experienced head alongside one of them is required because they are easy picking. Christie has looked good going forward and Wilson and moussa look lively but other than that we are playing poorly. Baker out of sorts and the centre of midfield are non-existent. A lot can change in the second half however. Top top save from Murphy from judges penalty which was needlessly given away by baker!

Chez78

So frustrating, after going ahead against the run of play we actually looked quite settled and likely to add a second. Shock horror a clearance is hoofed forward and we are left two on two at the back. You cannot play Willis and Clarke together at centre half. I know we aren't spoilt for choice but an experienced head alongside one of them is required because they are easy picking. Christie has looked good going forward and Wilson and moussa look lively but other than that we are playing poorly. Baker out of sorts and the centre of midfield are non-existent. A lot can change in the second half however. Top top save from Murphy from judges penalty which was needlessly given away by baker!

Another hoof through the middle!!!, how many more shite goals are we going to concede?. I honestly can't remember the last decent centre half we had, I'd take David bloody Rennie over the current bunch or Andy Pearce that's how bad they are.

stupot07

Shock horror, losing to a team who's in auto's who's concedes 1/3 of the goals we have and won 10 more games that than us and gained 27 more points....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Long range from fleck after a short corner tipped over by the GK

Following corner played into the box with NO ONE in the area where the ball ended. Worst corner I have ever seen. I'd have rather we had taken the corner and it go straight out of play (although they annoy me too)

No surprise to see a counter attack by Brentford, who's player ran and ran, Murphy advances and they score

Marty

We're in serious trouble now. Injury to Wilson and we're down.

skybluepm2

Another hoof through the middle!!!, how many more shite goals are we going to concede?. I honestly can't remember the last decent centre half we had, I'd take David bloody Rennie over the current bunch or Andy Pearce that's how bad they are.

The third was even worse than the 1st Chez. From our own corner!!!!! I rest my case

James Smith

Bugger when I last had a chance to look we were 1 goal up, come on City.

H

Huckerby

genuine question....are we shit? thought we were actually looking good after the first few months of the season and now I'm wondering if it was sky blue specs and we're just shite?

Users who are viewing this thread