Brentford Match Thread (1 Viewer)

DazzleTommyDazzle

1,730 CCFC fans, up about 100.

With the numbers increasing by the game, how many do we think will be there for the last home game of the season?

Last home game was 2,046 with 371 away fans (per the CCFC website), so 1,675 home fans (or "non-aways" as Clive called them :) ) - giving us an increase of 55.

We accountants like to be precise....

Mary_Mungo_Midge

1,730 CCFC fans, up about 100.

With the numbers increasing by the game, how many do we think will be there for the last home game of the season?

I'd take a view after the first dark, wet, cold and miserable Tuesday night fixture against unfancied opposition; when City fans won't number more than 700. Then we'll begin to see the full picture

Fluffsta

If I have added you as a contact on skype remember to call back in to receive radio commentary. Also mute your mic or I will have to kick you from the room.

Thanks.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Last home game was 2,046 with 371 away fans (per the CCFC website), so 1,675 home fans (or "non-aways" as Clive called them :) ) - giving us an increase of 55.

We accountants like to be precise....

It was Clive I was quoting ;)

So, if each attendance (home support) increased by the same amount each game, what would the estimated 'home' attendance be at the last game of the season? ;)

(Sure that's probably pretty easy maths)

covhead1

Its not so much the losing (i'd rather we won of course) but the way we've played in this game - SHITE

Hopefully its just a blip

ccfc92

Its not so much the losing (i'd rather we won of course) but the way we've played in this game - SHITE

Hopefully its just a blip

same. but i doubt it. until we have a defence that can keep a clean sheet, or only let 1 in, we will stay near the bottom

DazzleTommyDazzle

It was Clive I was quoting ;)

So, if each attendance (home support) increased by the same amount each game, what would the estimated 'home' attendance be at the last game of the season? ;)

(Sure that's probably pretty easy maths)

Be about an extra thousand (I was lying about the precise bit :) )

SkyBlue_Bear83

We're being well beaten today, Brentford are a decent side though

I'd be a bit concerned if we don't beat Stevenage next week though

Users who are viewing this thread