Brentford Match Thread (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Fisher apparently talking to Byng. Why is that getting so much coverage from CWR?

If Byng brought the Ricoh, what would he do with it? SISU maintain they will only move back if THEY own it. Byng isn't likely to buy it to sell on, so we'll be no better off.

Anyway, never mind all this off field talk (yes I know it was me who was doing the taking ;) ). The games about to kick off.

Come On You Sky Blues

PUSB

The Reverend Skyblue

I',m sat at home watching one of the worst games of football I have ever seen. Anyone else watching the horse shite of a game between Stoke and Norwich.
Stoke at home haven't had a shot on target and Norwich look so poor.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I',m sat at home watching one of the worst games of football I have ever seen. Anyone else watching the horse shite of a game between Stoke and Norwich.
Stoke at home haven't had a shot on target and Norwich look so poor.

Not watching it, but I want Norwichs' Ricky Van Wolfswinkel to score for my dream team. He was cheap, and it's a quality name I think ;)

intercity

Fisher apparently talking to Byng. Why is that getting so much coverage from CWR?

If Byng brought the Ricoh, what would he do with it? SISU maintain they will only move back if THEY own it. Byng isn't likely to buy it to sell on, so we'll be no better off.

Anyway, never mind all this off field talk (yes I know it was me who was doing the taking ;) ). The games about to kick off.

Come On You Sky Blues

PUSB

I done stoke 2-1 looks like its going down

Ideal opportunity for Barton to show he has what it takes, as in my opinion he hasn't done until now.

Let's hope that he steps up to the plate.

Fluffsta

I am running live commentary call in now to listen.

Skype - hillradio

Remember to mute your mic on skype before you call in!

Users who are viewing this thread