Brentford Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Monners

I know this is off post, and I shouldn't stoop to this - but Sunderland are also 2 down - proabably our fault for kicking off earlier (this is how low it has got for me - soz)

hill83

Without being there or listening on the radio I'm going to windmill in and blame Barton. Fuck it.

Philosorapter

It sounds like an outside court at Wimbledon.. This is shameful.

torchomatic

lets hope we're crap at home this season and win away

You can hope for that if you want. I want my team to win.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

ratovan2

Could it be that teams have now figured how to stop us playing and that we haven`t got a plan B as has been previously mentioned, plus we always look like conceding goals ??

Ripbuster

I wonder how much of an effect the early performances of the team have had on the behaviour of the fans inside sixfileds and whether their behaviour will begin to change if this is the start of a poor run? :thinking about:

TheRoyalScam

Last home game was 2,046 with 371 away fans (per the CCFC website), so 1,675 home fans (or "non-aways" as Clive called them :) ) - giving us an increase of 55.

We accountants like to be precise....

Thanks Tommy - puts it in perspective doesn't it!

Wow, an extra 55 'home' fans - shows how well last week's super duper marketing idea worked (get in for the same price as ST holders are paying).

If they were all adults that's an extra (55 x £9) £495.....and after that performance and result they won't be able to resist more of the same, will they?;)

NOPM

KCIC

:blue:

savosdad

Banned
It looks like we have lost our way again always the same playing good stuff then reality kicks in and we blow it
Cannot help playing at a shit stadium been better playing at the Oval

Users who are viewing this thread