Bradford Match Thread (1 Viewer)

vow

Personally, I can't see any Sky Blues fan wanting us to lose games, just so they can moan.

ccfchoi87

#CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Ricketts (C), Stephens, Martin, Phillips, Vincelot, Fleck, Cole, Lameiras, Maddison, Armstrong. #PUSB

lifeskyblue

I'm surprised Cole is in and tudgay isn't. Also would have preferred to see Madders on the bench. Presumably Jones still got the bug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
So Rose has dropped out, Vincelot dropped back.

So this means we will start with Joe Cole or Maddison as a Winger I guess, pointless move.

lifeskyblue

Yes glorious. Shame this isn't a Saturday fixture...one of the bigger clubs with a decent following.
Must admit less confident after seeing the team. I think their left wing will cause problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfchoi87

CITY XI (vs Coventry City) Williams, Darby, N Clarke, Burke, Meredith, McMahon, Cullen, Evans, Reid, B Clarke, Proctor

D

Deleted member 2477

Lots of flags with long poles in bradford end. Looks good but wheres the fire certs

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

We've dominated the ball but one bad pass and they get a chance...

Gazolba

<snip>I'd have gone with Tudgay and Arma up front.

Haven't you figured it out yet? You play well and score a goal so you get dropped for the next game.

Gazolba

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

We've dominated the ball but one bad pass and they get a chance...

According to BBC, we've had one shot, they have had seven. How is that dominating?

Users who are viewing this thread