Bradford Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We'd be many goals and assists short there is no need. Lameries has made 2 assists and 1 goal in 25 games. Wow.

Murphy is a good player who has positively influenced many games. What you mean by a good game is dripping with sweat, having a terse expression on his face and is covered in mud. He's has few of those.

He's been one if our best players over the season though and will be a huge void to fill

All as fans we should ask of players is that they turn up and give their best. He hasn't done that. He's let us down so many times that no matter what good he did in those few decent games is undone by having to play with 10 men in so many games he couldn't be bothered.

He has not been one of the best players either, he has been awful in much more games than he has been good. He had a great few games, but the consistency of them is no where near the level required to be successful in this league.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

i think its a sign of a players quality when he can get goals and assists whilst not playing very well

Then doesn't that make you wonder what he could do if he was actually trying?

Take all his goals and assists away from games and it'll leave you with about 30 games. Those 30 he might as well have been in Magaluf, and let the rest of the team concentrate on fighting for promotion, rather than being a burden.

ajsccfc

As flimsy as Murphy can be I don't think he lacks effort at all, more confidence and concentration.

Irish Sky Blue

I thought it was a pen last night when RL went down. Just watched highlights back. Looked a blatant foul on him. Defender looked at him then pulled him back. Not sure how easily RL went down but still impeded and right in front of the ref.

Grendel

Lameries tries to cheat penalties and he's not even any good at that.

Grendel

As flimsy as Murphy can be I don't think he lacks effort at all, more confidence and concentration.

Esb would have hated tommy Hutchison as he never tackled or tracked back. He's more a robbie Simpson sort of guy.

Shit but puts in a shift.

Kingokings204

Esb would have hated tommy Hutchison as he never tackled or tracked back. He's more a robbie Simpson sort of guy.

Shit but puts in a shift.

Andy morell was that. Utter garbage but always ran about a fair bit.

Users who are viewing this thread