Match Thread Bournemouth Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Not saying it would be an easy win by any stretch but I don’t think they’re this unbeatable premier league team. Have a little faith!

Danjuma is their main man at the moment, but if Brookes and King play tonight, it will be a good result if we pick up anything. I do hope that MR gets brave if we are struggling to get Godden in the game and throws Baka on to support/ replace him, as I think conditions tonight may be crying out for a physical presence up top. Anyway, MR knows better than us, so I'll leave him to it!

procdoc

Danjuma is their main man at the moment, but if Brookes and King play tonight, it will be a good result if we pick up anything. I do hope that MR gets brave if we are struggling to get Godden in the game and throws Baka on to support/ replace him, as I think conditions tonight may be crying out for a physical presence up top. Anyway, MR knows better than us, so I'll leave him to it!
They have some very good attacking talent. However they aren’t too clever defensively, that was what got them relegated ultimately

Fergusons_Beard

Interesting Allen V Shipley debate.

Never really thought about Shippers being up top in that ‘3’ but the more I think about Shippers strengths and where he’s played well for us the more I think that he could do a job for us in Allen’s position.

Both players have strengths and weaknesses-not favouring one all the other but just pointing out that Shipley definitely could play there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Need to put lottery on tonight...

andrew.roberts

Personally I prefer Shipley starting and possibly being replaced around the hour mark. He tends to grow into a game so I don't really see him as in impact substitution like last week. Very strong bench giving lots of options depending on how the game plays out.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Interesting Allen V Shipley debate.

Never really thought about Shippers being up top in that ‘3’ but the more I think about Shippers strengths and where he’s played well for us the more I think that he could do a job for us in Allen’s position.

Both players have strengths and weaknesses-not favouring one all the other but just pointing out that Shipley definitely could play there.

Shipley played in that 3 every time he played last season once we had switched formation

stupot07

Called that last week. Shipley will hopefully give us threat with his runs in behind Godden.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AFCCOVENTRY

Shipley in his preferred position. Allen not done enough in the last game to warrant a start. Good to see Robins not afraid to tweak.

stupot07

Really?

Every time he played after the switch to 3 at the back he played opposite side to O’Hare with Godden up top?

Yes.

Kelly ----------Walsh
O'Hare---------shipley
------------godden

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread