Match Thread Bournemouth Match Thread (12 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

Bournemouth have just signed a Spanish winger from Athletico Madrid who goes straight into the squad to face us.

Sky Blue Harry H

Wrong thread (sort of) but have they sent out the 'secret' code to members yet to enable them to watch tomorrow. Just checking as I've received nowt yet !!

Gibbo

Giles had never played a game in his preferred position at this level before we played Bristol. He's an attacking wing back, hasn't got any of the attributes Allen has. Ridiculous idea.
except that is how he spends a load of his time and is where he is most effective - attacking down the left

Gibbo

OH and sadly I fear we will come off worst. 0-2. They have so far defied expectations that they would plumet. It would be great to nick a 1-0 but without home fans that maybe a push. But live in hope - it's better to under-expect and then be pleasantly surprised.

rhino1002

Wrong thread (sort of) but have they sent out the 'secret' code to members yet to enable them to watch tomorrow. Just checking as I've received nowt yet !!
if you look at the ccfc web site it tells you that if you have registered your ifollow email with your membership you will automatically be able to log on
if you haven't registered the email with with them then you wont be able to watch it

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

if you have problems and don't have sky use hesgoal as it shows all skys sports for free
Shsssh! ££s for club!! I do watch the odd game on there for non CCFC games, but always give my pennies to CCFC for their games👍

BornSlippySkyBlue

Ref watch with Jordan210

taken charge of 2 championship games and dished out 4 yellow in each.

Last season was in charge of 26 championship games. only gave 3 pens and 2 red. But loves to use his yellow.
betfair have Gustavo Hamer @13/5 to be carded

Alos was mic up for one game in Australia

It’s ok, he’s ‘armless.

I’ve got me coat ready...

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Ref watch with Jordan210

taken charge of 2 championship games and dished out 4 yellow in each.

Last season was in charge of 26 championship games. only gave 3 pens and 2 red. But loves to use his yellow.
betfair have Gustavo Hamer @13/5 to be carded

Alos was mic up for one game in Australia

I remember seeing that video when it came out. I thought the ref was really good and loved how everything was explained.

Quite excited to see the ref tomorrow. That's a fucking first!

Sky Blue Harry H

Off piste (again) but Brentford look very strong (been watching against Fulham) Just hope some bugger buys Behrama before the window closes. They are going to spank a lot of teams in our league (Blues struck it lucky to play them first game, before they have got going) Hope we can pick up something v Bournemouth to get a solid foothold in the division before we face them.

Londonccfcfan

This game will be a good barometer of our level. how we pit our wits against a genuine top 6 team. The weather maybe be a leveller.

We don't have a lot to lose everything to gain. Players should be full of confidence. Hope there's no apprehension. Shackles off and we could surprise.

Another 3-2 win.

Team unchanged. Can't see any changes.

Hoping Allen puts in a performance.
Jamie Allen to score a brace.

Fergusons_Beard

Interesting Allen V Shipley debate.

Never really thought about Shippers being up top in that ‘3’ but the more I think about Shippers strengths and where he’s played well for us the more I think that he could do a job for us in Allen’s position.

Both players have strengths and weaknesses-not favouring one all the other but just pointing out that Shipley definitely could play there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PVA

Giles had never played a game in his preferred position at this level before we played Bristol. He's an attacking wing back

This is not true.

He was always a winger, and was converted to wing back.

He played as a wing back and a winger for Shrewsbury.

And of course he hadn't played a game in his preferred position at this level before BC - he hadn't played any games at all at this level!

Users who are viewing this thread