Match Thread Bournemouth Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Jason Tindall on Sky has just confirmed they only have _6_ subs. 1 player dropped out of squad with migraine and Riquelme not got his clearance to play.

Happy_Martian

I assume the build up on Sky will focus mainly on Bournemouth as they did with QPR

Was expecting this before the show started. Sky will be all over "poor little Bournemouth" and their valiant but failed battle against the Premier League.

Londonccfcfan

Was expecting this before the show started. Sky will be all over "poor little Bournemouth" and their valiant but failed battle against the Premier League.

Was listening to talksport yesterday and they said I quite we have the live game from Bournemouth tommorow!

Sky Blue Harry H

Really happy Danjuma and King are out, and that Brookes is on the bench. Our big lads at the back need to get hold of Surridge and Solanke and then I'm feeling more confident. Cocky Bournemouth fan predicting comfortable 4-0 win against a side that has been assembled for about £3m. Come on City!

procdoc

Has this woman presenter got this gig because of her sex? It can’t be because of her presenting skills

Reactions: KAB

shmmeee

Clinton fucking Morrison! It was better when there was no Cov related people on.

I think I’m just going to skip the intro when we’re on Sky.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Marosi
Osti Fadz Hyam
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Giles
Shipley O'Hare
Godden​

Billson, McCallum, Rose, Pask, Allen, Baka, Walker

Assuming Kelly isn't fit yet.

Pretty much bang on.

Reckon it could be quite an open game with a few goals, esp from set plays. Could all hinge on the WB's of both teams who controls it.

Think they might underestimate us a bit as a promoted club and be a bit surprised at how capable we are with the ball.

Still going to be a big test for us though.

Alkhen

Let have a repeat of my Pes simulation. Hacked them to bits in midfield so they barely had a shot. Won it with a scrappy 1st half poach from Godden. IMG_20201002_190419.jpg

AFCCOVENTRY

This actual disrespect from Sky is unbelievable. If we’re the home team you should give the spotlight first.

PVA

This actual disrespect from Sky is unbelievable. If we’re the home team you should give the spotlight first.

People get worked up about the strangest things 🤣

They've just been in the Premier league for years, of course they're going to get more attention than us. It's really nothing to get your knickers in a twist about

Users who are viewing this thread