Match Thread Bournemouth away (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

reckon we can do these or at least get some kind of result against them....PUSB

I'm going and im going for a 1-2 Skyblue

no_loyalty

Moore
Kane
Hyam
Fadz
Rose
Maasten
Sheaf
Hamer
Kelly/Allen
O’Hare
Gyo

Optimistic 1-1

Evo1883

Il be there , and I'd be absolutely delighted to come away with anything tbh .

Box formation , try and remain organised and composed , I'd go more direct to vik and try play off him

But I'm going to predict

Bournemouth 3-1 City

shmmeee

I predict a proper spanking.

4-0 Bournemouth

Moore
Rose McFadz Hyam/JCS if fit
Kane Sheaf Hamer Maatsen
O’Hare
Györkeres Walker/Waghorn if fit

pusbccfc

rexo87

According to their fans they were shocking tonight and have been for a few games. Their team looks too class on paper. Proper meltdown on their Twitter considering they are 8 pts clear of 3rd!

I’d go with 3 changes. Kane for Dabo, Sheaf for Kelly and Walker for God. Also JCS for Hyam if fit.

Predict a 3-1 loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paxman II

We will pack the midfield in this one. Kelly and Sheaf to play me thinks. Although he might play Allen for the counter ability.
Another difficult game, but if our heads are right, look for a surprise result in our favour. Bournemouth lacking confidence a bit right now.

steve cooper

According to their fans they were shocking tonight and have been for a few games. Their team looks too class on paper. Proper meltdown on their Twitter considering they are 8 pts clear of 3rd!

I’d go with 3 changes. Kane for Dabo, Sheaf for Kelly and Walker for God. Also JCS for Hyam if fit.

Predict a 3-1 loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm surprised you want to bother making any changes to the team if you think we are going to lose 3-1;)

Gint11

Can’t see anything other than a defeat.
Think we’ll cause them problems first half and go in 0-0 but they’ll come on strong 2nd half.

3-0

Harries11

I had a decent sleep last night, and with this has come some optimism, i think we will steal a little 2-1 win. Think at times, playing the better teams in the league can suit us, i think we will give them a good game.
Anyone can beat anyone in this league, so why not.

I would probably give Kane the start after being left out on tuesday, i would also like to see sheaf back in the middle. I wouldnt change the front two, although i dont think its the most effective partnership out of our strikers, i dont have faith in walker to work his socks off like godden would, and goals or not Gyokeres is important to our game and we havent got anyone else who can hold it up like him.

Frank Alsop

Based on our recent performances, although decent nowhere near as commanding as at the start of the season, I can only see at the very best a draw. Bournemouth will come out all guns blazing after recent performances.
I would play Kane in for Dabo, Sheaf in for Kelly and play Vik as a lone striker down the middle with Allen and COH playing off him.

Users who are viewing this thread