Match Thread Bournemouth away (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'd go back to the box for this. Kelly's experience would be useful but it would mean one of Sheaf or Hamer playing more advanced which isn't their nature. They both have the ability to be creative in a different way to O'Hare using their passing, and if Hamer would be more willing to shoot it could offer another string to the bow. Allen is lightweight and i fear this game could end up passing him by or getting bullied.

Kane in because I think his crossing from deep will be of more use than Dabo trying to run past people.

Moore
Hyam Fadz Rose
Kane Sheaf Kelly Maatsen
O'Hare Hamer
Gyokeres

Wilson, Dabo, Allen, Jones, Godden, Walker​

need another defender on the bench but if JCS is unavailable who? Dacosta? Pask? Drysdale?

lordy_87

Think the Bournemouth players may underestimate us, as I said I think a hard fought 1-0 to the sky blues

Brighton Sky Blue

Aside from whatever result happens I’d like to see more bravery from certain players to shoot rather than try to walk it into the goal. There were some really quality moves in the first half that were let down by hesitation when people had sight of goal.

Let’s make the keeper earn his money. Most will expect a loss here but a ‘no fear’ performance could upset the odds.

CV22SBA

Aside from whatever result happens I’d like to see more bravery from certain players to shoot rather than try to walk it into the goal. There were some really quality moves in the first half that were let down by hesitation when people had sight of goal.

Let’s make the keeper earn his money. Most will expect a loss here but a ‘no fear’ performance could upset the odds.
Agree. They are not in great form and have some injuries too. Got a feeling we can sneak a win here but they will score so we need to be more ruthless upfront.

Brighton Sky Blue

Agree. They are not in great form and have some injuries too. Got a feeling we can sneak a win here but they will score so we need to be more ruthless upfront.

It’s about believing we can, with this group of players. Especially Hamer, someone remind him he does have a shot on him

skybluelee

Some on the Bournemouth forum think game could be in doubt due to bad storm expected on Sat afternoon. So……. Anyone who can’t make the rearranged midweek fixture I’ll have your ticket :) and if it’s not called off I hope you get wet!

No rain forecast at all on Saturday afternoon according to BBC.

robbiethemole

Good luck to the lads and a safe journey to the SBA going to the game, I won't be there, I shall be at 35,000 ft en route to St Lucia and some warm sunshine, it's only 32 degs at the moment. Any positive result like a sneaky 1-0 or even a draw will be good from them I reckon. Gutted to miss the Baggies game but we'll be back in time for Stoke and the Christmas mayhem. If there's wi-fi on the Island, I've got me tablet to keep on top of things and maybe post on here. PUSB

Offhegoes

Got a sneaky feeling for a 2-1 win tomorrow (Gyks & Hamer for us). I'd play the box formation and push Hamer further forward. Kane & Sheaf in for Godden and Dabo

coop

Think they will want to get back to winning ways afterDerby and Millwall taking points off them but if they can do that we are more than capable all down to the set up for me and keeping mistakes down. Heart says 1-1 head says 3-1 loss.

Happy_Martian

Oh boy, we got them already ? Only positive is that they're on a bit of a slump at the moment. But in reply, our away form continues to be woeful. Vik is seriously out of form, he is still involved in games and trying but his end product seems to have been lost at the airport when he got called up in the first International Break. And I really doubt it'll be delivered for tomorrow. And COH is starting to look panicked whenever he has to get the ball to someone when he's in the opposing penalty area. Not looking forward to this particular 90 minutes.

Cov have a tendency of proving me wrong (my signature isn't there for fun) but while my heart hopes for Cov to sneak one, my head says we're going to get mullered.

3-0 Bournemouth win

Skybluebeliever

I'd go back to the box for this. Kelly's experience would be useful but it would mean one of Sheaf or Hamer playing more advanced which isn't their nature. They both have the ability to be creative in a different way to O'Hare using their passing, and if Hamer would be more willing to shoot it could offer another string to the bow. Allen is lightweight and i fear this game could end up passing him by or getting bullied.

Kane in because I think his crossing from deep will be of more use than Dabo trying to run past people.

Moore
Hyam Fadz Rose
Kane Sheaf Kelly Maatsen
O'Hare Hamer
Gyokeres

Wilson, Dabo, Allen, Jones, Godden, Walker​

need another defender on the bench but if JCS is unavailable who? Dacosta? Pask? Drysdale?
Don’t think Hamer will make it , so Kelly should start with Sheaf and O’hare and then decision who the other midfielder is
Looks like Eccles is back in squad

Elephant&Castle

I have 3 tickets (1 adult 2 kids) plus club coach tickets for sale for tomorrow. Son has broken wrist and needs op in the morning. Not looking for profit just get our money back.

Hertsccfc

I have 3 tickets (1 adult 2 kids) plus club coach tickets for sale for tomorrow. Son has broken wrist and needs op in the morning. Not looking for profit just get our money back.
Good luck to your son. I broke mine a couple of weeks ago so have some idea how he is feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread