Booing (2 Viewers)

valiant15

I don't think you're in any position to gloat.

Any shred of credibility you had has now gone.

lewys33

I know. Not only am I SISU rent boy scum I'm also a glory boy bandwaggoner.

As much as I appreciate you have a valid opinion, I just dont understand how you can go to a match, leave early, make a comment about how "dissapointing" it was when the fans on the hill cheered when the 5th went in, and then say "I'm going to leave you to it now. Carry on slagging off your fellow fans." Is that comment not impying the "slagging off" of your fellow fans?

I know several of the people that go on the hill, and believe me they are HUGE cov fans. They go to every game (whether you class being on the hill as going or not).

They have the right to want to go and watch the games, but not go in to sixfields. Just as you have the right to leave early, and as others have the right to boo (despite the fact I don't agree with it). You try to make out you are this high and mighty being, yet you make comments about others just like they do about you. You are just as pathetic.

Steve.B50

Only around 20 on the hill on Saturday, it was very cold.
No one on hill cheered when the 5th goal went in, that's just not true.
The only cheers came from the Away fans, and who can blame them?

hill83

I've ironically cheered a fourth or fifth goal scored by our opponents many times. I'd like to think the people on the hill were being ironic anyway.

ajsccfc

I laughed my head off that time McSheffrey took a shot and it ended up as an opposition throw in our own half.

skybluetony176

I wouldn't worry about it. They're not the brighest.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

says the man who is happy to bend over and take one from a hedge fund while not even realising by doing so he is saying its OK you go ahead and fuck my team over, i will give you my money regardless.

covmark

says the man who is happy to bend over and take one from a hedge fund while not even realising by doing so he is saying its OK you go ahead and fuck my team over, i will give you my money regardless.
or maybe just maybe, he only wants to take his boy to watch a game of football. Surely he can do that if he chooses?

Nick

Administrator
What has it got to do with anybody else if a bloke wants to take his young lad to watch football? Maybe he could make him stay in all weekend on the Xbox and watch Man Utd on Sky Sports, or maybe he wants to pass down the tradition and the things he probably did with his dad when he was younger. Embarrassing some of the posts on here.

lewys33

What has it got to do with anybody else if a bloke wants to take his young lad to watch football? Maybe he could make him stay in all weekend on the Xbox and watch Man Utd on Sky Sports, or maybe he wants to pass down the tradition and the things he probably did with his dad when he was younger. Embarrassing some of the posts on here.

Surely you can see both sides though? From my point of view if you want to take your kids to watch Coventry you take them to away games.

Nonleagueherewecome

I know. Not only am I SISU rent boy scum I'm also a glory boy bandwaggoner.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

You weren't going previously as you were against the move to Northampton, weren't you? What's changed? Do you now agree with it, or is it that you just can't stand missing out?

I'll try to look you in the eye in the future, but it won't be easy!

Nonleagueherewecome

You genuinely don't know why so many are against going to Sixfields? Really?!?!? Fuck me....

Dhinsa's_Millions

I've ironically cheered a fourth or fifth goal scored by our opponents many times. I'd like to think the people on the hill were being ironic anyway.

I remember one of the most ironic cheers for the 'other side' scoring was, ironically, away at Tranmere in the cup (1996 ish) when we lost 5-1, ironically. Nuzzo.

Nick

Administrator
You genuinely don't know why so many are against going to Sixfields? Really?!?!? Fuck me....

Of course I understand why they are against it, but who are they to tell other people what they can and can't do? I don't think smoking in a car with kids is right but I don't run up to every car and start having a go at them......

Nonleagueherewecome

Of course I understand why they are against it, but who are they to tell other people what they can and can't do? I don't think smoking in a car with kids is right but I don't run up to every car and start having a go at them......

And the Shit Analogy of The Month award goes to....

If you were in all of those cars, it might have some mileage. But we are all CCFC supporters, and if I think that other supporters attending at Sixfields is morally wrong and bad for the club long-term, why can't I say it?

skybluetony176

or maybe just maybe, he only wants to take his boy to watch a game of football. Surely he can do that if he chooses?

off course he can and my post never suggested otherwise. My post is clearly saying dont accuse others of being dim while demonstrating that exact same quality yourself.

Nick

Administrator
You can say it, it is your opinion and that is fine. It is the people who state their opinions as fact in every single thread telling people what they can and can't do.

"If you didn't go the club would be at the Ricoh within a week"

It seems also that you are wumming if you post that you go to watch CCFC nowadays? Yes I know some people do it to get a bite, but not half as many who do the opposite and jump in every thread.

I went to Sixfields, I actually wasn't going to but to be fair it was the stupid posts on here that actually made my mind up.

covmark

And the Shit Analogy of The Month award goes to....

If you were in all of those cars, it might have some mileage. But we are all CCFC supporters, and if I think that other supporters attending at Sixfields is morally wrong and bad for the club long-term, why can't I say it?
there's nothing wrong with voicing that opinion at all, it's the other posts such as lewys, telling people what they should be doing, I mean who the fuck is he to tell blokes where they should and where they shouldn't take their kids to watch a football match.

lewys33

You can say it, it is your opinion and that is fine. It is the people who state their opinions as fact in every single thread.

It seems also that you are wumming if you post that you go to watch CCFC nowadays? Yes I know some people do it to get a bite, but not half as many who do the opposite and jump in every thread.

I went to Sixfields, I actually wasn't going to but to be fair it was the stupid posts on here that actually made my mind up.

You went to sixfields to spite a few comments on here. Wow. Here was me thinking others were worse ......... Could you go tonight for me and hold a banner up which says "I am not here to support the team, nor am I here to support SISU. I am here because of some silly comments on an internet forum!"

Bravo sir

lewys33

there's nothing wrong with voicing that opinion at all, it's the other posts such as lewys, telling people what they should be doing, I mean who the fuck is he to tell blokes where they should and where they shouldn't take their kids to watch a football match.

HAHAHAHA excuse me?

Nick

Administrator
You went to sixfields to spite a few comments on here. Wow. Here was me thinking others were worse ......... Could you go tonight for me and hold a banner up which says "I am not here to support the team, nor am I here to support SISU. I am here because of some silly comments on an internet forum!"

Bravo sir

No problem, if you can get one printed in time I can if you want? It will make a change from my "I love Andy Thorn, he is the best manager ever. If West Ham had him they would be flying" banner that I hold up now!

Delboycov

Respect Torchy's and everyone else for their reasons for going to Shitfields however personally I would much rather my kids are taught a lesson in sticking to principles and standing up for what is right even if that meant they would miss out on watching CCFC playing at 'home' in a different town and county at their lowest level in half a century in a tinpot old stadium where the fans don't even sing and where the atmosphere is akin to a library....not exactly great sky blue memories being made there. I know others don't agree but if people did stick to their principles and no one went then maybe our return would be expediated and we'd return home to the city of Coventry...the place where I've instilled so much pride about in my 2 kids and the place where real sky blue memories can be made.

Let's face it...if there is a club in 10 or 15 years time the 'Sixfields kids' will never be able to look back on these times with the same pride and passion for the club that I do when I think about the Wallace and Fergie years when I was initiated into the sky blue family...My kids are teenagers now and already sky blue through and through but if I was trying to give them the CCFC bug I would avoid that place like the plague...

Last edited:

wingy

You can say it, it is your opinion and that is fine. It is the people who state their opinions as fact in every single thread telling people what they can and can't do.

That applies to all posts on here .There are bound to be more posts decrying the move ,statistics tell us that

lewys33

thanks covmark. You just pointed out how "From my point of view" must translate to "do as I say or I will release the Kraken!"

lewys33

Too many people on here suffer from tunnel vision. I have no problem with Torch taking his son to sixfields. My argument was more aimed towards making comments about people on the hill. Maybe people would like to have a look back and read before just picking out certian words or comments?

Gint11

This bitching at each other for going to games. Fuck right off. Ill say it again, do what the fuck you want. If someone wants to take his kid to a match then fair play.

Users who are viewing this thread