Booing (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

The worst bit is, they said the sky blue song doesn't get sung that much. For fuck sake super fans, what are you playing at?

Evidently it might upset Sisu.
Jimmy Hill wrote it and thats all in the past. Sisu are rewriting history.
Ricoh .. GONE Coventry .. GONE Fans .. GONE League Status .. WORK IN PROGRESS

letsallsingtogether

Careful you will upset a few on here they might start booing you. :)
Evidently it might upset Sisu.
Jimmy Hill wrote it and thats all in the past. Sisu are rewriting history.
Ricoh .. GONE Coventry .. GONE Fans .. GONE League Status .. WORK IN PROGRESS

Grendel

To be pedantic he never actually referred to this site in his original post, just you. Also by admiting that you frequently tell lies you have (as I understand it, but I am not a lawyer) weakend your position if you were to attempt to launch an action for defamation against someone accusing you of lying.

What's up with you? Why do you get off on lawyers and defamation? Did you like Petrocelli as a kid or something?

James Smith

Nice try but I assume you cannot back up your statement with one post on here where I have actually told lies and deliberately sought to mislead anyone?

No I thought not.

Still time is getting on. No doubt the insult factor will start to escalate from your end very soon.

What's up with you? Why do you get off on lawyers and defamation? Did you like Petrocelli as a kid or something?

I am fairly certain that I've mentioned before that as part of my degree I studied media law. Then whilst working in the media I was required to attend refresher sessions. I don't 'get off' on it, just pointing out things as I see them.

Last edited:

torchomatic

Saturday was the first match with my son and our new season tickets. There was a little booing but not a lot. In the main the fans were supportive.

The only disappointing thing was on the way out the 8 on the hill cheered when a goal went in. Even my seven-year-old said "Dad, we've scored" ,but no, they were cheering the fifth Tranmere goal.

I'm going to leave you to it now. Carry on slagging off your fellow fans. Hope it makes you feel good and gets you a place in paradise.

Stop it you'll upset Grendshitbreath and Torchowanky

sky blue john

Saturday was the first match with my son and our new season tickets. There was a little booing but not a lot. In the main the fans were supportive.

The only disappointing thing was on the way out the 8 on the hill cheered when a goal went in. Even my seven-year-old said "Dad, we've scored" ,but no, they were cheering the fifth Tranmere goal.

I'm going to leave you to it now. Carry on slagging off your fellow fans. Hopeit makes you feel good and gets you a place in paradise.

Bloody Hell Torch !!!!
So it was you that jinxed us to the loss !!
Wink, Smiley blah blah blah.

torchomatic

Macca

This amuses me greatly, everyone still sniping like girls. I suggest chilling out.

When the owners and the council reinstate Coventry City FC and take them seriously so will I.

lewys33

A 5-1 loss is a valid reason to boo in my opinion. However if you want to go to sixfields to support the team and support the young lads playing for us, do so. Don't boo, and don't leave at 4-0.

I could understand people booing, if they are the people singing their hearts out to support the team. I can't stand it when people sit there and don't sing, yet feel the need to boo the lads. How is that support?

torchomatic

I didn't. I left at 4-1 as my son was complaining he was cold.

I would also point out that the vast majority there are families with kids and elderly fans.

and don't leave at 4-0.

lewys33

I'm going to leave you to it now. Carry on slagging off your fellow fans. Hope it makes you feel good and gets you a place in paradise.

I am guessing you don't proof read.

Don't really see anything wrong with that. At an away game you would get that if the team were so poor, and you just want to find ways to entertain yourself. Which I have done several times.

Don't worry I won't ask why you were leaving early ..........

AndreasB

OOH stop geeting so upset everyone about true fans not boing. It was bloody freezing and we were treated to a piss poor performance lacking effort and application. Probably the one genuine time of the season when it WAS appropriate to boo. It wasnt good enough.

ajsccfc

I left that horrible game at Blackpool years at 3-0 and regret nothing. I can't say for certain but that game has to rank up there with the darkest days in human history. Some kind of terrorism second or whatever.

NorthernWisdom

I left that horrible game at Blackpool years at 3-0 and regret nothing. I can't say for certain but that game has to rank up there with the darkest days in human history. Some kind of terrorism second or whatever.

4-1 (? can't even remember the score!) v. Crystal Palace in January one year, freezing cold, two wee young lasses in front of me had a whole range of vocabulary to shout at Kevin Kyle that I never knew existed, had a 250 mile trip after the game, and a flat tyre to change.

Left that game early as you can have too much fun in a winter's evening. They were the days.

ajsccfc

This was mid-December too, when they just had the golf bleachers and the only thing keeping you warm is the anger. I'd have left that game even if it was club tropicana outside though, easily the most miserable performance I remember seeing.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I used to enjoy the banter with you,you seemed like a decent guy that is till you and your friend chose to deliberately take my offer of a joint protest against the Council and Acl as a threat to your person which you knew it wasn't. In that respect to me you are no better than Mr Fisher who did something similar.
I have never condoned the booing of individual players or the team and I have certainly never cheered a goal scored against us. If you read my posts you will see that I have no problem with people going to Sixfields although I feel it is wrong then again I may be.
I will be on the hill tomorrow night if you have an issue with me then come and talk like others who go in do you will see we dont threaten anybody or attack anybody. We are the same as any other fans most including me would love to go in but wont if that makes me wrong then I'm wrong.

skybluetony176

I didn't. I left at 4-1 as my son was complaining he was cold.

I would also point out that the vast majority there are families with kids and elderly fans.

next time try sitting next to rfc or andreab. they produce more hot air than a 3kw fan heater, you wont want to leave.

valiant15

next time try sitting next to rfc or andreab. they produce more hot air than a 3kw fan heater, you wont want to leave.

Remember the thread he put on here about how he went to one game and he was never going back.

Im quite a good judge of character.

I always said he was a Sisu rent boy.

Steve.B50

Only a personal view but I think those who take the younger fans are doing the tight thing. If you have a child and hope he/ she will become a City fan then yoo need to encourage them in anyway possible or else they will eventually follow another team or sport.
I will not go inside Sixfields, that's my choice, like the vast majority of fans it hurts not watching my team at home, hence I stand on the hill. I talk to those who go in as they walk past, no hassle and like to think we have a mutual respect.
The few who take children should be applauded, for trying to keep there kids interested and most under 12s probably do not

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

Only a personal view but I think those who rake the younger fans are doing the tight thing. If you have a child and hope he/ she will become a City fan then yoo need to encourage them in anyway possible or else they will eventually follow another team or sport.
I will not go inside Sixfields, that's my choice, like the vast majority of fans it hurts not watching my team at home, hence I stand on the hill. I talk to those who go in as they walk past, no hassle and like to think we have a mutual respect.
The few who take children should be applauded, for trying to keep there kids interested and most under 12s probably do not

So wrong,

valiant15

My ten year old lad had a season ticket for nearly eight years. He still supports city but even at his young age he knows sixfields is wrong and has never asked me to take him.

Covstu

Only a personal view but I think those who rake the younger fans are doing the tight thing. If you have a child and hope he/ she will become a City fan then yoo need to encourage them in anyway possible or else they will eventually follow another team or sport.

mutual respect..... a lot of friggin fans on here don't know the phrase. I cannot believe that people are on here gloating about the result and a few fans booing. Pathetic points scoring off each other, lowest of the low.

torchomatic

[video=youtube;mtKuu2IZ8b8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtKuu2IZ8b8[/video]

I used to enjoy the banter with you,you seemed like a decent guy that is till you and your friend chose to deliberately take my offer of a joint protest against the Council and Acl as a threat to your person which you knew it wasn't. In that respect to me you are no better than Mr Fisher who did something similar.
I have never condoned the booing of individual players or the team and I have certainly never cheered a goal scored against us. If you read my posts you will see that I have no problem with people going to Sixfields although I feel it is wrong then again I may be.
I will be on the hill tomorrow night if you have an issue with me then come and talk like others who go in do you will see we dont threaten anybody or attack anybody. We are the same as any other fans most including me would love to go in but wont if that makes me wrong then I'm wrong.

torchomatic

So the truth is out .
At last shown your true colours and there certainly not Sky blue.

You're right. I am scum. Should ashamed. So should my lad and all the other families that go.

You and all the others on here are the only real true supporters. Martyrs to the cause. When they hand out medals I hope you and the rest on here get one.

I am truly humbled.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

skybluelee

You're right. I am scum. Should ashamed. So should my lad and all the other families that go.

You and all the others on here are the only real true supporters. Martyrs to the cause. When they hand out medals I hope you and the rest on here get one.

I am truly humbled.

Given that you only started going when we started winning will you stop again if we lose tonight?

Grendel

Given that you only started going when we started winning will you stop again if we lose tonight?

Since he's being going for 40 years I doubt supporting a winning team is a primary motivation.

torchomatic

Since he's being going for 40 years I doubt supporting a winning team is a primary motivation.

I wouldn't worry about it. They're not the brighest.

torchomatic

I know. Not only am I SISU rent boy scum I'm also a glory boy bandwaggoner.

torchomatic

So the truth is out .
At last shown your true colours and there certainly not Sky blue.

The stark difference betwixt your username and your attitude never fails to make me chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread