Booing (4 Viewers)

Grendel

Stop it you'll upset Grendshitbreath and Torchowanky

Thanks for that. I'm now in hospital as I broke my ribs I laughed do much at that hilarious wordplay.

How long did it take to think of that zinger? Or shall we could in units rather than minutes?

Stop it you'll upset Grendshitbreath and Torchowanky

There's no need to lower yourself by using such phraseology and demeaning yourself. Do as I do and ignore them both as it's no use entering into debate with them as they both believe themselves to be right and unchallengeable. The only thing we have in common is our support of Coventry City FC - they seem to accept what our owners do whilst I do not - sad but true (imo).

covhead1

There's no need to lower yourself by using such phraseology and demeaning yourself. Do as I do and ignore them both as it's no use entering into debate with them as they both believe themselves to be right and unchallengeable. The only thing we have in common is our support of Coventry City FC - they seem to accept what our owners do whilst I do not - sad but true (imo).

Thats a fair comment esp when it comes to Grendel, i don't agree with a lot that torchy say's but he's ok.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Aren't you a grown man? That is bad. Really bad.

The stout must have really been flowing?

Havent had a drink, if certain people want to take an innocent remark and turn that into a threat then Im going to lower myself to their level ie the gutter. I dont feel comfortable at that level as they do but what the hell for me its only temporary.

Grendel

Why is that so they can acuse me of anything they like like Fisher and I cant respond?

You can respond. I don't care. I think it just was a very unamusing put down that was in most people's view rather boring.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You can respond. I don't care. I think it just was a very unamusing put down that was in most people's view rather boring.

Of course you don't care and you will keep repeating it with your snide remarks even though you know its not true. But then again you have never let the truth get in the way of a good lie have you?

Grendel

Of course you don't care and you will keep repeating it with your snide remarks even though you know its not true. But then again you have never let the truth get in the way of a good lie have you?

That's a strong accusation, do you have any evidence?

James Smith

I've got no truck with booing during the match - the team need support, but at the end of the game if you don't feel they gave you value for money then why not? You paid to be entertained after all.

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

How aboutriginally Posted by Grendel All the evidence suggests long term without the taxpayer funding they will fail -- this however is hypothesis.

As for "lies" I don't know what sugary world of work you are in but I will tell them all the time. I pretend I have half the budget I really do when negotiating a contract. Both sides in this dispute will do the same. Liberals lied about Tuition Fees and the Tories in the 90's famously about VAT. Though no one really lies -- circumstances just change.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

How aboutriginally Posted by Grendel All the evidence suggests long term without the taxpayer funding they will fail -- this however is hypothesis.

As for "lies" I don't know what sugary world of work you are in but I will tell them all the time. I pretend I have half the budget I really do when negotiating a contract. Both sides in this dispute will do the same. Liberals lied about Tuition Fees and the Tories in the 90's famously about VAT. Though no one really lies -- circumstances just change.

Grendel

Nice try but I assume you cannot back up your statement with one post on here where I have actually told lies and deliberately sought to mislead anyone?

No I thought not.

Still time is getting on. No doubt the insult factor will start to escalate from your end very soon.

ccfc92

i hate these "superfans"

i believe we are the best supporters in the world (no success, no money, relegation x2)

but those that go to sixfields really need to look at themselves

Nick

Administrator
i hate these "superfans"

i believe we are the best supporters in the world (no success, no money, relegation x2)

but those that go to sixfields really need to look at themselves

Who are super fans and who is it labelling that? Is it a polite version of scab?

ccfc92

I agree. I won't single a player out and boo, but how else are we as fans going to show when we think they have been shit.

you can't boo :eek: that means you can't be a superfan :eek: thats why we had to move from the ricoh cus of booing and that's why we won't go back :eek:

H

Huckerby

I agree. I won't single a player out and boo, but how else are we as fans going to show when we think they have been shit.

Oh goody, good job you're there to let them know they have been shit because I'm sure they thought they played brilliantly! And they probably thought you agreed with them!

Booing this young team will certainly so them a service by letting them know they underperformed after achieving exactly how we expected them to all season right? And it will definitely give them a confidence boost and make them want to impress you next time round..!

Fucking idiots

ccfc92

Oh goody, good job you're there to let them know they have been shit because I'm sure they thought they played brilliantly! And they probably thought you agreed with them!

Booing this young team will certainly so them a service by letting them know they underperformed after achieving exactly how we expected them to all season right? And it will definitely give them a confidence boost and make them want to impress you next time round..!

Fucking idiots

Twat.

hill83

Fucking idiots

I'm talking in general. I wasn't even there. Put your tampon back in.

H

Huckerby

not a personal attack on you, nor was it necessarily specific to the last game. tampon firmly in thank you

covmark

Set fuse .............................. If Sisu invested in a squad with depth we could rest these burnt out young lads ................................... ( !!!! )
you'll be long gone by then though. When the going gets tough, Italia fucks off :)

letsallsingtogether

POSTED by grendel Whose this we are talking about? You? Italihorse? Letsallmakeitup?

So you accuse me of making stuff up and being a liar where is your evidence?
You call people out to prove themselves, then have nothing to back up the utter shit you generate from your mouth on to the keyboard.

That is why no one takes you seriously! you attack every thread and turn it into a free for all without a genuine reply or without any structure. You try to make out you are something you are not, with your big words and a footer that has lyrics from Fish, that says it all. Marillion and fisher were always shit. You have now joined your idols.

italiahorse

POSTED by grendel Whose this we are talking about? You? Italihorse? Letsallmakeitup?

So you accuse me of making stuff up and being a liar where is your evidence?
You call people out to prove themselves, then have nothing to back up the utter shit you generate from your mouth on to the keyboard.

That is why no one takes you seriously! you attack every thread and turn it into a free for all without a genuine reply or without any structure. You try to make out you are something you are not, with your big words and a footer that has lyrics from Fish, that says it all. Marillion and fisher were always shit. You have now joined your idols.

Can you translate ?

ccfc92

The worst bit is, they said the sky blue song doesn't get sung that much. For fuck sake super fans, what are you playing at?

James Smith

Nice try but I assume you cannot back up your statement with one post on here where I have actually told lies and deliberately sought to mislead anyone?

No I thought not.

Still time is getting on. No doubt the insult factor will start to escalate from your end very soon.

To be pedantic he never actually referred to this site in his original post, just you. Also by admiting that you frequently tell lies you have (as I understand it, but I am not a lawyer) weakend your position if you were to attempt to launch an action for defamation against someone accusing you of lying.

Users who are viewing this thread