Booing (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Well what a funny old game.

we are constantly told by our sixfields friends that the atmosphere at Sixfields is better then the Ricoh.

No Booing or slagging off of players well what went wrong today?

Also apparently they can't even remember the words to the Sky Blue song?

Booing players as they are being substituted today they should be ashamed of themselves.....

letsallsingtogether

Not at the end during the match mentioned on the radio, also had quite a few leave early when the 4th goal went in.

Sure my brother in law said there wasn't any booing even after losing 5-1?? May have misheard but he was there, I wasnt

pusbccfc

My mate went for a one off ans said there was about 4 young lads singing on their own...

letsallsingtogether

That is the problem when they are losing no one got behind them some times need to be urged on to change a game.

I know 5 or 6 that go and to be honest they have never been singers just like to watch without words.

To me chanting is a big part of football.

My mate went for a one off ans said there was about 4 young lads singing on their own...

stupot07

That is the problem when they are losing no one got behind them some times need to be urged on to change a game.

I know 5 or 6 that go and to be honest they have never been singers just like to watch without words.

Tbf that rarely happened at the Ricoh either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

letsallsingtogether

I wasn't!! :( someone stole my whistle.

Lucky i have a new one on order....

RFC

The negativity from those on this site is unbelievable.

Personally think the majority want us to fail.

Was there and did'nt hear any booing.

More garbage from???????????????

Grendel

Please inform us - having gone a goal down at the Ricoh how many times did the team turn it round and win?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

So CWR were telling porkies and we heard it from the hill. By the way I do want Sisu to fail because then maybe I will be able to watch my team at HOME in Coventry rather than at just the away fixtures. So its about time YOU stopped spouting garbage oh yes IMHO

Delboycov

The 'superfans' can come out with all the bullshit they like about it being such a positive atmosphere and it being a great arena to bring on the young players but today they were clearly as negative as the Ricoh crowd...moaning and groaning at misplaced passes and booing the team off at half time. Add to that they don't sing or make any noise at all as Stuart Linnell pointed out today....you have to ask the question what is the point? Supporting the team? Well you're not doing a very good job of it by the sounds of it....

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Yes I heard it on the radio but as usual we are all lying.
I may never like Sisu I may never go to sixfields But I have also never booed a City Player or manager for that matter.

If they loose the next 2 games the likes of Grenduffy will say I told you Presley was shit.

The 'superfans' can come out with all the bullshit they like about it being such a positive atmosphere and it being a great arena to bring on the young players but today they were clearly as negative as the Ricoh crowd...moaning and groaning at misplaced passes and booing the team off at half time. Add to that they don't sing or make any noise at all as Stuart Linnell pointed out today you have to ask the question what is the point? Supporting the team? Well you're not doing a very good job of it by the sounds of it....

I listened on the radio and heard booing when barton was taken off, the radio presenters mentioned it as well.

sky blue john

They seem to be a touchy lot these sixfields supporters. Shame they aren't more positively supportive for the team !!!!!

Hobo

Shame they can't boo SISU a bit more rather than turn on young players.

ajsccfc

Forum needs more 'us vs them' threads. I heard the people going to Sixfields are statistically more likely to find their cousins attractive, gang!

ajsccfc

How many SHITFIELDS supporters does it take to change a lightbulb?

Doesn't matter, they're just condoning the use of the lightbulb the selfish fucking pricks!

RoboCCFC90

All the lads I go with that attend Sixfields, they're the only atmosphere at Sixfields it's sad really, they ask me every week "When I'll change my mind" but for now I won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread