Bolton tickets (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Would seem pointless to allow first game to go ahead, then cancel the second. I assume that the EFL have received some reassurances re: Bolton's plans.

Guess it's different between home and away games?

no_loyalty

Guess it's different between home and away games?

Yes, as they won't have any staff for the home game as it currently stands. I would imagine the takeover would need to be completed by the end of this week, for their first home game to go ahead?

Nick

Administrator
He is right though. As much as I don't like him, and his ex-employer has played a massive part in all this, what he says is true. The fans demand clubs spend beyond their means - you only have to look at the CCFC Twitter feed.

I doubt him and his colleagues help when it's all they focus on ;)

CJ_covblaze

Sky Blue Jay

Just out of interest how much would the tickets cost PP for Bolton away if it does go ahead i am looking forward to going to the first away game. Hope Bolton sort out their issues and we can play them and they can start the season. Such a shame for Bury also the EFL really could not care if these clubs including ours go bust

Frank Sidebottom

Just out of interest how much would the tickets cost PP for Bolton away if it does go ahead i am looking forward to going to the first away game. Hope Bolton sort out their issues and we can play them and they can start the season. Such a shame for Bury also the EFL really could not care if these clubs including ours go bust
Anywhere between £15 and £35 based on last seasons prices depending on whether we are a Cat A, B, C or D game.
But very difficult to tell as they still haven't put season tickets on sale yet. I imagine if it does go ahead it'll be cash on the gate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190802-232142_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-232142_Chrome.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 33

skyblue1991

Anywhere between £15 and £35 based on last seasons prices depending on whether we are a Cat A, B, C or D game.
But very difficult to tell as they still haven't put season tickets on sale yet. I imagine if it does go ahead it'll be cash on the gate.
£35 for a cat A league one game? Bastards!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

ccfc1234

This is why we need to all do our bit and go to games people. I am sure most on here can afford £280 to ensure their relatives and children have a club to support.

Tommo72

Can’t imagine they will like the idea of us travelling up with only pay on the day as the option...but must be too late for anything else?

We would expect a following of at least 1500 wouldn’t we?

CJ_covblaze

Can’t imagine they will like the idea of us travelling up with only pay on the day as the option...but must be too late for anything else?

We would expect a following of at least 1500 wouldn’t we?

It’s going to be carnage for both sets of fans if no tickets are sold before the day. Does anyone know what happened for their game yesterday. Were the tickets sold in advance by Bolton or Wycombe?

Tommo72

It’s going to be carnage for both sets of fans if no tickets are sold before the day. Does anyone know what happened for their game yesterday. Were the tickets sold in advance by Bolton or Wycombe?

Bolton sold out their allocation in advance

CJ_covblaze

Bolton sold out their allocation in advance

That’s good news. However we’ve only sold tickets for away games when we’ve received them so I guess it might be done through Bolton if they are sold in advance.

Tommo72

Can’t see the police being happy without some ideas on numbers. Originally I’d have said 2-2,500 for this but not sure that will happen....however, probably one of the more attractive away games and it is the first.

theferret

They had to buy tickets online direct from Wycombe, no tickets on sale from Bolton.

Frank Sidebottom

They were sold by Wycombe.

Chairboys commence ticket sales for Bolton fans

Still struggling to see this going ahead, As far as I'm aware. No tickets have been put on sale, Safety certificate yet to be issued, Playing and non playing staff still yet to be paid for months, Money owed to food and drinks companies so, Then there's all the little things like having to produce a matchday programme.

theferret

The only way this goes ahead is if the takeover goes through tomorrow and tickets are put on sale immediately. If not, I cannot see how it can. I can't see how they can make it cash on the turnstiles for everyone. The SAG would not allow that. Pretty sure this will be postponed, but hope I'm wrong.

skybluesam66

great time to play them if it goes ahead - I guess there will be a decision tomorrow either way - doubt they will be able to wait longer than that

Grendel

The only way this goes ahead is if the takeover goes through tomorrow and tickets are put on sale immediately. If not, I cannot see how it can. I can't see how they can make it cash on the turnstiles for everyone. The SAG would not allow that. Pretty sure this will be postponed, but hope I'm wrong.

Is there an option to play behind closed doors?

Hobo

I cant see it happening. The takeover might be successful but can see ours being a rearranged fixture.

theferret

Is there an option to play behind closed doors?

Good question, not sure on that. I suspect Bolton would be keen to postpone the game though while they try to build a side. There's no incentive to play the game, because the EFL, using Bury as an example, are not awarding points to the opposition for the cancelled fixtures. I'm sure Bolton will push for a postponement. May all change tomorrow though.

Users who are viewing this thread