Bolton tickets (1 Viewer)

Adge

Any one last minute......

CJ_covblaze

Spent around 130 hours on trains in Russia at the World Cup and most of them were free including a bed for the night. Had to pay for Moscow to St Petersburg though. £2.90.

Ricketts

Is anyone brave enough to travel all that way and not print the tickets off, and just use their phone?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Is anyone brave enough to travel all that way and not print the tickets off, and just use their phone?
Someone somewhere posted a quote from their ticket office saying they ‘strongly recommend’ you print it to avoid potential problems. So, in theory it can work on a phone, but if it doesn’t it might be a ballsache.

If using phone turn the brightness up to full and cross your fingers.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I dont buy this idea, if I'm attending 40-46 league games a season and did throughout the clubs worst period, I'd say I was a better fan than somebody who stayed at home shouting NOPM at Facebook then turned up for their big day out at Wembley

A family member of mine was a season ticket holder for 30 years. But rarely knew any of the new signings or youngsters. And often got the players on the pitch wrong or mixed up (no, it's not Clive). I'd go to many half a dozen matches a season and could tell you way more about the players, how they played, what our tactics and formations were and I'd only either be reading match reports or listening on the radio most of the season.

I go to that many games because that's how I enjoy it - it's a special treat every so often and how I got interested as a kid - it was a treat for birthday/Xmas/easter etc.

I've got varied interests - I also enjoy going to watch other sports like cricket. I go to the theatre and watch comedy and also an occassional gig. I enjoy days out in the country and looking round museums.

I got a season ticket one year and by around December I was sick of the football. Going to the game in the middle of winter, esp evening games, felt like a chore rather than a pleasure. I could understand why the person with the season ticket didn't know that much because I completely tuned out and lost interest in following all the other aspects and would have no idea we'd signed a player on loan. That would've never happened before.

So as of then I went back to the occasional game mixed in with doing other stuff and I've paid much more attention. It's how I like it and I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks of that.

letsallsingtogether

A family member of mine was a season ticket holder for 30 years. But rarely knew any of the new signings or youngsters. And often got the players on the pitch wrong or mixed up (no, it's not Clive). I'd go to many half a dozen matches a season and could tell you way more about the players, how they played, what our tactics and formations were and I'd only either be reading match reports or listening on the radio most of the season.

I go to that many games because that's how I enjoy it - it's a special treat every so often and how I got interested as a kid - it was a treat for birthday/Xmas/easter etc.

I've got varied interests - I also enjoy going to watch other sports like cricket. I go to the theatre and watch comedy and also an occassional gig. I enjoy days out in the country and looking round museums.

I got a season ticket one year and by around December I was sick of the football. Going to the game in the middle of winter, esp evening games, felt like a chore rather than a pleasure. I could understand why the person with the season ticket didn't know that much because I completely tuned out and lost interest in following all the other aspects and would have no idea we'd signed a player on loan. That would've never happened before.

So as of then I went back to the occasional game mixed in with doing other stuff and I've paid much more attention. It's how I like it and I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks of that.
Fair play to you why should you care what the Super fans think.
We all want City to win whether were there or not.
PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread