Bolton tickets (3 Viewers)

tskezz

In past seasons when we’ve sold double the amount of ST’s, most away games’ tickets have got as far as general sale - so wouldn’t panic too much.

Besides, Bolton aren’t exactly in the best position to limit allocations...
Correct, only game I've not got a ticket for (with a ST) was Forrest green away.

Tommo1993

Are people really so oblivious to what’s going on with Bolton?

Attachments

• E84A3A26-1267-4FC4-9C9C-920361FF18BA.jpeg
    E84A3A26-1267-4FC4-9C9C-920361FF18BA.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 97

SkyBlueSoul

26ab19a54c6664787ffee60cd7cf5580.jpg

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Unless I'm reading this wrong nobody has actually purchased tickets yet. Its just the supporters club making their own arrangements. Not really any different to me saying I'm going to buy 50 tickets when they go on sale and you saying you want one.

Sky Blue Harry H

A lot of the fans on their forum suggesting it will be 'cash on the gate' ?!?!

tskezz

Can see the scenes now. That will be carnage in the away end
or just long queues?

were not going to get tickets now i think thats safe to say. people getting really excited by the prospect of paying on the gate. As long as we dont have to pay at a ticket office then bring ticket to the gate i cant see the problems. We aren't going to turn up with more fans than they let us in with so people will just turn up and hand money over in the same way you would a ticket.

pusbccfc

We won't take much more than a thousand at this late stage. Trains are a fortune and I doubt the club will be able to run coaches.

clint van damme

Just been posted on my away day chat that it's off.
Not the most reliable source to be honest.

Nick

Administrator
What's the deadline for them to tell CCFC and the fans?

If it is off then they should be punished for failing to stage a game and points to us, none of this delaying it until they can put it on.

It is also going to have an effect on our players with a match less in fitness / sharpness terms too.

Frank Sidebottom

or just long queues?

were not going to get tickets now i think thats safe to say. people getting really excited by the prospect of paying on the gate. As long as we dont have to pay at a ticket office then bring ticket to the gate i cant see the problems. We aren't going to turn up with more fans than they let us in with so people will just turn up and hand money over in the same way you would a ticket.
As long as its sensibly priced. Eg £20 and not £21.50 or something stupid it should be easy enough, I'll probably end up heading to the ground earlier than planned though and can see kick off being delayed if big numbers turn up.

chiefdave

If it is off then they should be punished for failing to stage a game and points to us, none of this delaying it until they can put it on.
As much as you feel for the supporters of other clubs surely the EFL is setting themselves up for trouble allowing matches to be called off. What happens if this time next year there's 4 or 5 teams in trouble, which isn't out of the realms of possibility, do we half the league not playing?

robbiekeane

I think it’s extremely unfair if they are able to postpone with no ramifications. Maybe next season we don’t get our shit together on purpose until the transfer window closes

theferret

People are genuinely quite horrible.

Why, because he called the situation a shambles? Perhaps there is certain amount of ignorance and we should probably keep out of it, but that's tame compared to what Bolton supporters are saying. Have you seen their twitter feeds? If he's posted it there I suspect the Bolton fans would be agreeing with him. Calling someone a 'horrible person' over that is a bit hysterical.

Nick

Administrator
I think it’s extremely unfair if they are able to postpone with no ramifications. Maybe next season we don’t get our shit together on purpose until the transfer window closes

Exactly, it's open to take the piss.

They could easily engineer it so they cant play certain games while they dont have a squad and have them replied later in the season when they do and will be more competitive.

If the game can't go ahead, it should go down as a loss. If there are multiple games then start taking points off them.

covcity4life

Why, because he called the situation a shambles? Perhaps there is certain amount of ignorance and we should probably keep out of it, but that's tame compared to what Bolton supporters are saying. Have you seen their twitter feeds? If he's posted it there I suspect the Bolton fans would be agreeing with him. Calling someone a 'horrible person' over that is a bit hysterical.
yup

so weird,all he said was they have left it late

WHICH THEY HAVE

we all know they have issues but we all also want an announcement on whether game is going ahead or not

chiefdave

Can’t EFL deduct points for not fulfilling a fixture?
Isn't there also a rule about having a full strength competitive team? Would be hugely open to interpretation but the integrity of the competition comes in to question if some clubs are allowed to play games with basically the youth team playing. Can't be good for those players either.

theferret

yup

so weird,all he said was they have left it late

WHICH THEY HAVE

we all know they have issues but we all also want an announcement on whether game is going ahead or not

Exactly, the complete radio silence is appalling - for their own supporters more than anything. Four days out from their first home fixture and nobody has a clue what's happening. They're in a dire situation, and if the game has be called off, well then call it. I think we'd all accept it, but it wouldn't harm them to issue an update of some sort. It is shambolic, and to say as much doesn't make you a horrible person.

fernandopartridge

Exactly, the complete radio silence is appalling - for their own supporters more than anything. Four days out from their first home fixture and nobody has a clue what's happening. They're in a dire situation, and if the game has be called off, well then call it. I think we'd all accept it, but it wouldn't harm them to issue an update of some sort. It is shambolic, and to say as much doesn't make you a horrible person.

Yep, likewise for their staff etc. I am really struggling to see how this is realistically going to go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread