Bolton tickets (1 Viewer)

SKYBLUES90

They are funding the club more than people who are NOPM, probably why

That doesn’t mean that they are anymore of fan than somebody who has decided not to go.

Quite frankly anybody that is still showing an interest in supporting the club either home or away should be applauded considering everything that has gone on and is going on.

PurpleBin

They wont ever return until the people of Coventry start attending home matches in larger numbers.. Until this happens we are trying to fluke our way back up to the top

Yeah sure. We all have our own opinions on who is to blame and so on but bottom line is...the players need the support. If people only choose to do that for half of the games then so be it. There's no "super fan" we're all different.

Such is life.

PurpleBin

One thing we all need to unite on is pressure on various parties to deliver as quick as possible return to Coventry

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Which for me, aside from the playing side of it is the only thing we should all focus on. Whether it's away with "Look at what you're missing" or "We'll go everywhere...if we can get this at Birmingham then we can do this at home as well" then thats it.

Evo1883

That doesn’t mean that they are anymore of fan than somebody who has decided not to go.

Quite frankly anybody that is still showing an interest in supporting the club either home or away should be applauded considering everything that has gone on and is going on.

I dont buy this idea, if I'm attending 40-46 league games a season and did throughout the clubs worst period, I'd say I was a better fan than somebody who stayed at home shouting NOPM at Facebook then turned up for their big day out at Wembley

Last edited:

Grendel

I can’t for the life of me understand why any ccfc fan would be annoyed at other ccfc fans attending any games and supporting the team.

#Letsallsingtogether

Zzzzzzzzz

CJ_covblaze

Evo1883

My collection so far, I'm 35 and have been doing it since I left the forces a few years back
942b19e6614c6cb3dc23c83f320518dc.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Adge

I dont buy this idea, if I'm attending 40-46 league games a season and did throughout the clubs worst period, I'd say I was a better fan than somebody who stayed at home shouting NOPM at Facebook then turned up for their big day out at Wembley
Really? So let’s say someone who regularly attended home and away and amassed double the amount of games that you have been to (in total) and has got fed up with all the politics and off field crap and has decided that they won’t attend anymore is an inferior to yourself? Mmmmm...

Evo1883

Really? So let’s say someone who regularly attended home and away and amassed double the amount of games that you have been to (in total) and has got fed up with all the politics and off field crap and has decided that they won’t attend anymore is an inferior to yourself? Mmmmm...

Easy to support the club through the good times, like my old man.
Difference is he's supported them through the worst times too.

You are also making very specific counter arguments, "what about fans who travelled to plodvid, and had a season ticket for 10 years in the 70s"

The fact is NOPM is damaging to the club, people not attending home matches is damaging to the club..

This is not even debatable

At this current moment in time, I am more loyal than the fans who walked away... End of story

Adge

You are also making very specific counter arguments, "what about fans who travelled to plodvid, and had a season ticket for 10 years in the 70s"

The fact is NOPM is damaging to the club, people not attending home matches is damaging to the club..

At this current moment in time, I am more loyal than the fans who walked away... End of story
I’m not talking about NOPM. Just fans who have maybe double or even triple the amount of games you have attended home and away? You are superior to them?:emoji_thinking:
You have also pointed out people who went in the 70”s? So are critical of which era/generation (depending on age) people were born into and went to watch their football! Unbelievable!
Just for clarity then when did you first attend matches?

Evo1883

I’m not talking about NOPM. Just fans who have maybe double or even triple the amount of games you have attended home and away? You are superior to them?:emoji_thinking:
You have also pointed out people who went in the 70”s? So are critical of which era/generation (depending on age) people were born into and went to watch their football! Unbelievable!
Just for clarity then when did you first attend matches?

Never said superior, definitely more loyal, hope that helps

There won't be too many fans, maybe a few hundred(at best) who've attended more than me since we dropped from the Premier league

In the last 5 seasons alone I've missed 8 matches.

You don't like what I'm saying and that's fine, but I can't listen to the bullshit anymore from "supporters"

89 BTW

Last edited:

Speedies_Chips

Anyone who went to Plodvid will have missed the game as it was in Plovdiv.

MalcSB

So the minority of the minority ?.

How many of the 2000 tomorrow do you think are self proclaimed “NOPM” and have moaned about singings ?

More the merrier for me. I’d love us to pack the place and treat it like a home game
Why not pack St Andrews then, and treat it as a home game?

Adge

Never said superior, definitely more loyal, hope that helps

There won't be too many fans, maybe a few hundred(at best) who've attended more than me since we dropped from the Premier league

In the last 5 seasons alone I've missed 8 matches.

You don't like what I'm saying and that's fine, but I can't listen to the bullshit anymore from "supporters"

89 BTW
89, So at least 10-11 of them years were attended by you with us being in the Premier League/top flight. To quote yourself “easy to go during the good times” ;)

Evo1883

89, So at least 10-11 of them years were attended by you with us being in the Premier League/top flight. To quote yourself “easy to go during the good times” ;)

I know... Not so easy to do the hundreds of games since

MalcSB

So a third of the total in the good times then. Or two thirds in the not so good to bad times.

Adge

So a third of the total in the good times then. Or two thirds in the not so good to bad times.
Which is kind of the point. What about people who attended during the pre JH era before the glory times? All similar/relative points.

Evo1883

Listen I just get frustrated is all, everybody is upset not just the NOPM lot etc, everybody...

Just get fed up with things and can't hold my tongue.

Fair play to all who go, home or away
I know plenty of big fans who aren't going this year tbh, a couple on here too

letsallsingtogether

Well if I am a shit supporter so be it.
I have my own opinions and yes they are probebly wrong.
But all these Super fans can sit there and pat each other and backs to there hearts content.
I will be back sooner then later and maybe they will let me join them one day.

Evo1883

Well if I am a shit supporter so be it.
I have my own opinions and yes they are probebly wrong.
But all these Super fans can sit there and pat each other and backs to there hearts content.
I will be back sooner then later and maybe they will let me join them one day.

Speak of the devil

Just get frustrated, you know what I'm like lol.

I know you and your brother are top lads who go everywhere normally..

ccfcway

Agreed. How’s many do you think, 10, 100, 1000, 10000 ?

Personally, I would go for 100. You ?

Sky Blue Pete

It’s not inferior it’s that they aren’t invested in the club financially. They have no skin in the game

Tommo1993

Think there are plenty who aren’t NOPM but refuse to go to Brum as well. Not into NOPM, it’s not for me. Treating this exactly the same as Sixfields season, if I like the shirt I’ll buy it, and other stuff, and you’ll see me at most if not all away games. Just don’t want to be labelled NOPM. It’s up to you personally how you want rate yourself on a supporter scale and how you support the club. None of it will kill you. And now I’ll stop before I ramble any more shit because this argument is tired and boring now.

Brylowes

Why not pack St Andrews then, and treat it as a home game?
It’s a fair POV but I think some are concerned that if people enjoy the St Andrews experience so much and even compare it favourably with the Ricoh ‘as many have.
It doesn’t really pressure ‘the powers that be’ to pull out all the stops ‘and get us home as quickly as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread