Bolton tickets (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

It’s a fair POV but I think some are concerned that if people enjoy the St Andrews experience so much and even compare it favourably with the Ricoh ‘as many have.
It doesn’t really pressure ‘the powers that be’ to pull out all the stops ‘and get us home as quickly as possible.
I really don’t think it affects the decision at all

MalcSB

It’s a fair POV but I think some are concerned that if people enjoy the St Andrews experience so much and even compare it favourably with the Ricoh ‘as many have.
It doesn’t really pressure ‘the powers that be’ to pull out all the stops ‘and get us home as quickly as possible.
It’s wasps and the council that need pressurising. Not going to St Andrews won’t affect them at all.

Tommo1993

It’s wasps and the council that need pressurising. Not going to St Andrews won’t affect them at all.

Going to St Andrews won’t exactly affect them much either. It’s Coventry not being in Coventry that affects ALL parties.

Grendel

Not sure, we still actually don’t know it. Also, not for this forum, we have a politics one

A politics forum. This is the biggest issue facing the club. Your constant attempts to push aside are becoming a bit too obvious

ccfcway

A politics forum. This is the biggest issue facing the club. Your constant attempts to push aside are becoming a bit too obvious

Shit, I actually agree with you. Nothing matters more than our return to home city in my eyes.

Can’t be that obvious as Nick rightly had a go at me for bringing the politics and a call for a return to Coventry roadmap into every thread so I am trying to stop it.

Nice to see your tone of responses hasn’t changed.

Last edited:

MalcSB

Shit, I actually agree with you. Nothing matters more than our return to home city in my eyes.

Can’t be that obvious as Nick rightly had a go at me for bringing the politics into every thread so I am trying to stop it.

Nice to see your tone of responses hasn’t changed.
Survival first is what matters. Support through the turnstiles at St Andrews contributes to that.

Ricketts

7k so far in total...

Why not pack St Andrews then, and treat it as a home game?
this season St Andrews IS our home. We are renting it off BC Football club instead of off a franchise Rugby club. Its a great football stadium and pitch and TBH is a decent ground.

The biggest losers are CCC and sadly the surrounding businesses. The city of Coventry is poorer for it.

The travel distance cant be an issue as the FFF (facebook fickle fans) are happy to travel to away matches.

Anyway, roll on 3pm tomorrow. Cant wait.

CJ_covblaze

Do you count City games only?

All games I’ve been to. I only count grounds where I’ve seen the home team play there so for example I didn’t include Spurs when they were at Wembley. Probably around 75-80 of the current PL/EFL with City. 166 in 23 countries in total.

Liquid Gold

The minority. Not sure why we need to give them this much air time
giphy.gif

oscillatewildly

All games I’ve been to. I only count grounds where I’ve seen the home team play there so for example I didn’t include Spurs when they were at Wembley. Probably around 75-80 of the current PL/EFL with City. 166 in 23 countries in total.
I've got about 7 or 8 of the current 92 to do (about 8 currently lying outside of PL/EFL) I've seen us play at Selhurst park 6 or 7 times since 1987 but never against Palace!

MalcSB

Agreed.,a time line to get back to Coventry would help get that support. No news in nearly 9 weeks now !!.
yes, wasps and the council have been very quiet as the club has been trying to get the immediate consequences of eviction sorted out.

Irish Sky Blue

this season St Andrews IS our home. We are renting it off BC Football club instead of off a franchise Rugby club. Its a great football stadium and pitch and TBH is a decent ground.

The biggest losers are CCC and sadly the surrounding businesses. The city of Coventry is poorer for it.

The travel distance cant be an issue as the FFF (facebook fickle fans) are happy to travel to away matches.

Anyway, roll on 3pm tomorrow. Cant wait.
I think the biggest losers are all City fans, not CCC or businesses. I say this and I have a season ticket at St Andrews. I enjoyed last week but that is beside the point. We are Coventry and need to play in our own City. Pressure needs to be put on all sides. Sisu have said that they want to build a stadium here. Show us the plan for this.Instead of arguing with each other, why is there no call for protests or demos against the council or Wasps? Far to easy for all sides. There is too much acceptance that we are out of Coventry.

Brylowes

I think the biggest losers are all City fans, not CCC or businesses. I say this and I have a season ticket at St Andrews. I enjoyed last week but that is beside the point. We are Coventry and need to play in our own City. Pressure needs to be put on all sides. Sisu have said that they want to build a stadium here. Show us the plan for this.Instead of arguing with each other, why is there no call for protests or demos against the council or Wasps? Far to easy for all sides. There is too much acceptance that we are out of Coventry.
Spot on.

LastGarrison

Vilnius to Kaunas in Lithuania which is approximately 120km costs less than 7 euros and that’s for first class with free WiFi!

letsallsingtogether

Speak of the devil

Just get frustrated, you know what I'm like lol.

I know you and your brother are top lads who go everywhere normally..
So do I.
Get written off as a city supporter after 50 years because I dont want to go to Brum.
Anyway enjoy the game I'm on holiday cant make it.

Users who are viewing this thread