Bolton tickets (1 Viewer)

Badger

Agreed. I always called for the Ricoh lease to be rented to the club at £1 per year - that way SISU couldn’t take out debt against the Ricoh.

Good job the council didn’t allow a hedge fund to loan money against the Ricoh though hey. I mean that would be disgraceful behaviour

It would be a great idea if Wasps went except that it would then be given to the Trust who would probably say they won't rent it to CCFC while SISU are owners!

oscillatewildly

What do we reckon, postponed at around 2.30pm because of rain? It is going to piss down!
Any reason. Rain would be a god send for them to postpone. There's over 24 hrs before scheduled KO - this ones got a few more twists & turns in it in that time.
No POG tomorrow sets an alarm bell ringing. Can understand the staffing issues but POG ticket sales would far exceed staffing costs, surely?

Evo1883

So we've sold this then?
9bb01ae08ff80fe8de38e11eb155bf03.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

theferret

When I went on as soon as they were released for sale, only the seats this side of the impeccably straight line were available.

bolton.JPG

Evo1883

Somebody said 15 minutes ago on Facebook there was 186 tickets left of whatever is open to us

SKYBLUES90

Driving up. Anybody know anywhere decent to park that’s not to far to walk from the ground? Don’t mind paying just don’t want to park at the stadium.

theferret

Our tickets are selling faster than Boltons.

It would be brilliant to 'do a MK Dons' as it's now called.

I was quite surprised how many Bolton had sold when I looked. Considering they have no season tickets holders and everything that's going on, it's a really good effort from them.

Tommo1993

Now city fans and Bolton fans comparing brilliant support, “best fans in the country”, “we took loads to Wycombe though!”

In our defence we had about 29 hours notice. Wycombe gave Bolton fans 5 days to buy tickets.

Evo1883

Now city fans and Bolton fans comparing brilliant support, “best fans in the country”, “we took loads to Wycombe though!”

In our defence we had about 29 hours notice. Wycombe gave Bolton fans 5 days to buy tickets.

City have better away support than Bolton do tbh, not a dig just fact

skybluesam66

Top fans will support the club through what ever- so despite everything excellent support from BWFC for tomorrow for those going
The same as CCFC fans who attend home and /or away despite the politics

I donk know or care if we are better than them, just well done to both sides

Users who are viewing this thread