Boddy Update (2 Viewers)

mr_monkey

I’m less keen on disrupting the CofC year....I’m a proud Coventrian and really don’t want to embarrass my city. But I’m more than happy to cause Wasps a whole load of stuff. Hate the council over all this but the year of culture is above politics and a huge opportunity for Coventry

Just without its most successful and famous sporting team in it.... that is an embarrassment to the city that we all love

Nick

Administrator
I’m less keen on disrupting the CofC year....I’m a proud Coventrian and really don’t want to embarrass my city. But I’m more than happy to cause Wasps a whole load of stuff. Hate the council over all this but the year of culture is above politics and a huge opportunity for Coventry

Your city doesn't seem to give a shit about its football club. Fuck them, they embarrass themselves.

higgs

The council are living in the past pity the public representatives can't draw a line in the sand and look to the future we have to

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Last edited:

Grendel

It really is beyond parody isn't it? All the fear mongering over what SISU would do with the stadium was done immediately by Richardson without a peep. The scenario is exactly the game same, football club as vehicle for obtaining estate.

Exactly I assume the debt in this shell company is the debt owed directly to Richardson - it’s all set for the same reason Sisu set up all their trail of companies

fernandopartridge

Exactly I assume the debt in this shell company is the debt owed directly to Richardson - it’s all set for the same reason Sisu set up all their trail of companies
Precisely
3bbae4c4f4330b894a24090a90fcd21c.jpg

Nick

Administrator
What are they talking about?
I went to the toilet so missed the first bit.

Says about no deal, then it has Gilbert pushing "if there even is any indemnity as wasps say there isn't" but I didn't hear him mention boddys statement on Saturday.

He went from wasps saying is false to joy saying about NDA missing out boddys response from the club too.

Meanwhile emphasising wasps saying there isn't any indemnity.

Sky Blue Pete

I went to the toilet so missed the first bit.

Says about no deal, then it has Gilbert pushing "if there even is any indemnity as wasps say there isn't" but I didn't hear him mention boddys statement on Saturday.

He went from wasps saying is false to joy saying about NDA missing out boddys response from the club too.

Meanwhile emphasising wasps saying there isn't any indemnity.
Not again. Why do we always have to be the ones thinking about the wider issues

mr_monkey

Not again. Why do we always have to be the ones thinking about the wider issues

It's not even the wider issues, is just wanting the local media to actually report the facts isn't it. If he hasn't mentioned Saturdays statement then he is being purposefully untruthful and he can't even hide behind he didn't know, as the telegraph article about joy's email even mentions our 2nd statement.

Absolute charlatans..... And I bet it he gets asked about it on twitter he will play the victim card again

Nick

Administrator
Yep he hasn’t meaningfully not mentioned it he doesn’t think it’s relevant. Phil upton then says they’ve asked for comments from dave boddy and stephen Vaughan. I’ve emailed phil and simon and ccd Stuart linell in to say how dave boddy has already given his statement

Of course it's relevant though?

Did you notice the "if there even is an indemnity" or is it me over listening to the tone? The fact there's no mention of Boddy tearing them apart as well after saying there's no indemnity and him emphasising that is a bit strange.

Sky Blue Pete

Yep he hasn’t meaningfully not mentioned it he doesn’t think it’s relevant. Phil upton then says they’ve asked for comments from dave boddy and stephen Vaughan. I’ve emailed phil and simon and ccd Stuart linell in to say how dave boddy has already given his statement
Simon has come back (I like simon) to say hard to cover everything in 2 mins. He may be right that daves statement isn’t as important as Ms Seppalla saying she will waive nda if others do.

I don’t think so I think they both are

He said

The most salient point for me was Joy’s agreement to drop the NDA. The “yes we did, no we didn’t” could be cleared up fairly quickly if Wasps agreed...

They are being backed into a corner. There’s some more twists here but if the discussion moves on from cwr saying there was no indemnity to there might have been to there was so why did wasps say there wasn’t to Ccfc haven’t got a chance while wasps and ccc don’t want them here then there may be a way to progress things.

My concern is the club needs to keep moving forward and not be derailed from championship competitiveness and progress on new stadium in the next 2 years

Nick

Administrator
Dint he get a bit shirty with you on twitter when you mentioned the indemnity and how linnell got angry about it.

Yeah he hates it.

I remind him about when he was giving it loads on here and he said "I just present things to people and let them make their own minds up".

Nick

Administrator
Simon has come back (I like simon) to say hard to cover everything in 2 mins. He may be right that daves statement isn’t as important as Ms Seppalla saying she will waive nda if others do.

I don’t think so I think they both are

He said

The most salient point for me was Joy’s agreement to drop the NDA. The “yes we did, no we didn’t” could be cleared up fairly quickly if Wasps agreed...

They are being backed into a corner. There’s some more twists here but if the discussion moves on from cwr saying there was no indemnity to there might have been to there was so why did wasps say there wasn’t to Ccfc haven’t got a chance while wasps and ccc don’t want them here then there may be a way to progress things.

My concern is the club needs to keep moving forward and not be derailed from championship competitiveness and progress on new stadium in the next 2 years

CWR won't pressure them.

Again, he will get a statement from Wasps that will just be copy and pasted. Just like when he did his investigation into Wasps being part of the consortium.

They have no appetite to push Wasps or the Council on anything.

CCFC54321

CWR won't pressure them.

Again, he will get a statement from Wasps that will just be copy and pasted. Just like when he did his investigation into Wasps being part of the consortium.

They have no appetite to push Wasps or the Council on anything.

This is bloody poor. No effort by the local press to tackle wasps and CCC at all.

Shame on you all. You are a bloody disgrace. Hold your heads in shame you utterly lazy work shy bastards.

Frostie

Anyone listen to Phil Upton ?

Neil was on it. Was he giving a film report or talking about CCFC ?

I listened to Gilbert constantly doubting the indemnity & not even mentioning Boddy's statement :rolleyes:
Didn't hear Neil though.

In what capacity would Neil be on if it was CCFC related? He's not involved with the Trust anymore.
Unless the council are wheeling him out for more of their PR? :unsure:

Sky Blue Pete

He speaks well

Ultimately who knows who’s telling the truth?

Brings in covid cause of public transport. Saying he takes his elderly parents to games. Not sure if he went to St. Andrews before

Between them what are they doing? Doesn’t say much that 7 months of negotiations gets no agreement

Beggars belief that efl said they need to know where the home game is for the whole season! Not sure efl have said it needs to be for the whole season. I’ve not read that I may have missed it

Reporting throughout the day from ccfc and wasps

Stephen Vaughan and dave asked to comment. Pretty sure dave boddy has commented already

Sky Blue Pete

He speaks well

Brings in covid cause of public transport. Saying he takes his elderly parents to games. Not sure if he went to St. Andrews before

Between them what are they doing? Doesn’t say much that 7 months of negotiations gets no agreement

Beggars belief that efl said they need to know where the home game is for the whole season! Not sure efl have said it needs to be for the whole season. I’ve not read that I may have missed it

Stephen Vaughan and dave asked to comment. Pretty sure dave boddy has commented already
Pretty balanced sounds like someone I would agree with on most things

Nick

Administrator
He speaks well

I think he got angry saying he can't take his parents to St Andrews and it was impossible and they would never get to see the team they loved and made a scene. Then took his parents to St Andrews to watch the club they loved.

MalcSB

I w
I had to laugh at Wasps' response "will be looking carefully at elements of what they have claimed, and may possibly comment further in the next couple of days."
Really? If they were in the right they would be all over this.
The difference between Wasps' response compared to Dave Boddy's comments tells all we need to know, I think.
I would imagine wasps will be getting their lawyers to assess whether the nda has been broken by Boddy’s comments.

Sky Blue Pete

I w

oukd imagine wasps will be getting their lawyers to assess whether the nda has been broken by Boddy’s comments.
Think it was @shmmeee using his analytical skills that found details about nda and when you can break the agreement. When someone says something that is false and you put it right . Also it has to cause damage. I’m not and he wasn’t saying he was an expert either

shmmeee

Think it was @shmmeee using his analytical skills that found details about nda and when you can break the agreement. When someone says something that is false and you put it right . Also it has to cause damage. I’m not and he wasn’t saying he was an expert either

Yeah I’m just a dude with Google, but my reading is that there’s circumstances where you can break an NDA, specifically when going to the press about public interest (which you’d assume this is). Also that ramifications are damages related and IMO (and obviously IANAL) I cant see what serious damages claims Wasps would have.

Obviously Sisu may be getting proper legal advice not from some bloke with Google. But if it were me I’d say fuck it, any penalty is worth less than getting the fans on board and possibly blowing this whole thing wide open.

olderskyblue

I w

I would imagine wasps will be getting their lawyers to assess whether the nda has been broken by Boddy’s comments.
Boddy’s comments? Or Sisu’s with Boddy’s name attached?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Quick question, what is the crack if they drop the NDA and wasps are lying, what are we expecting will happen?

I’m assuming that we all expect the local media to brush it under the carpet and we’ll be back to square 1?

Sky Blue Pete

Quick question, what is the crack if they drop the NDA and wasps are lying, what are we expecting will happen?

I’m assuming that we all expect the local media to brush it under the carpet and we’ll be back to square 1?
Excellent question. Was it the trust that sent the same questions to everyone previously and all parties answered them separately. Maybe something similar. Ultimately we want to play in coventry don’t we but if wasps are saying Sisu and ccfc don’t and it’s proved that it’s wasps and ccc who are the ones that don’t want us to play there then we can move on. Can’t wait to phone Stuart and Clive when they start going on about there being no reason for Ccfc to be playing in Birmingham. Lol

We are all waiting to see if wasps will say ok aren’t we

Users who are viewing this thread