Match Thread Blackburn (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

I really hope this doesn’t destroy everything we’ve built last year. Lots of opportunities on and off the pitch may have been spurned and the rails could easily come off

Hope I’m wrong though. I’m forever an optimist. We need something as clever as the half time changes at Fleetwood at the start of last season

Blind-Faith

All down to Marosi , fucking awful distribution.

Great build up and goal don’t get me wrong , but 100% avoidable

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

This is more dissapointing than Bournemouth because Blackburn aren't great. Only saving grace is we've played with 10 men almost all game.

Wouldn't mind a terrible game if we then play well in another that gets us a win but not sure at the moment that'll be the case. But we did alright against Swansea.

Paxman II

The only defense i can give us is that we have been unfortunate enough to have to play 'on form' at least sides who look to be this season better sides in the league so far. (apart from Barnsley) But why could we not re-group and have a go? Dissapointing from O'Hare, Allen and Sheaf today.

larry_david

For me, you can't judge anything on this game. Mcfadz been shite but he's 33 against rapid players a man down. This is a write off. Rose shouldn't get a look I for a long time

Users who are viewing this thread