Match Thread Blackburn (6 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

When do we think Sheff Wednesday will over take us?
37df3659ae9e0273fe63517d2ed6ebf9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
When they get more points than us zzzz

AFCCOVENTRY

Literally the worst performance this season. Robins has some hard work to do with these players as some are clearly not up to this level.

Clearly Rose has let the whole team down today and he never should have replaced Leo in the first place. Rose has been very poor in the last few games.

Telling you now we looked better in the last 15 mins with Max and Kasta. Why? Because they have strength and can hussle the defenders. We won’t get anywhere with the lightweight attack we have in Allen, Godden and O’Hare.

SlowerThanPlatt

Literally the worst performance this season. Robins has some hard work to do with these players as some are clearly not up to this level.

Clearly Rose has let the whole team down today and he never should have replaced Leo in the first place. Rose has been very poor in the last few games.

Telling you now we looked better in the last 15 mins with Max and Kasta. Why? Because they have strength and can hussle the defenders. We won’t get anywhere with the lightweight attack we have in Allen, Godden and O’Hare.

I will have some of whatever you’re drinking if Biamou and Kastaneer are going to keep us up

covcity4life

Look imo today all vitroil needs to be aimed at rose and rose only

HE killed us its that simple

No need to look at rest of team today imo. Let's see how we do Tuesday 11 vs 11

Mucca Mad Boys

Blackburn were very good to be fair and with a red card, hardly a surprising outcome after the card within 15 minutes.

Looking at our opposition, we’ve had a real tough run of it since the Bournemouth game. Things will get better.

shmmeee

I will have some of whatever you’re drinking if Biamou and Kastaneer are going to keep us up

Hes got a point though. Several times Kasta used his weight and strength to actually challenge for the ball. If we’re going long is honestly have him over Godden chasing those balls.

We’re too slight and small all over to not be able to beat teams with technical ability. If we’re going to have a plan B it’s going to involve the likes of Kasta, Baka and Max.

SeaSeeEffCee

We are so easy to beat. I doubt Bournemouth, Brentford or Blackburn will have many games as comfortable as the ones against us all season.

Brighton Sky Blue

Blackburn were very good to be fair and with a red card, hardly a surprising outcome after the card within 15 minutes.

Looking at our opposition, we’ve had a real tough run of it since the Bournemouth game. Things will get better.

We’re on track to be overtaken by Wycombe at this rate

Frostie

Let's not write us off based on this. If not for Rose's utter brain fart I fancy we'd have got something.

After that I think we went about it the wrong way but we all disagree on best tactic in this scenario.

Robins seemed to want to keep same style but trying to play through a team's press is difficult enough at this level but to do it with a player down was just daft imo.

Most are saying try & take the game to them but imo that would be suicidal too. I would have almost shut up shop & play ugly, percentage based football but with an outlet to help us keep the ball better & hope for a set piece or similar.

Let's put it to bed, iron out these fucking daft mistakes & go again Tuesday.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You know it's coming

Trouble is teams are exploiting the space behind the wing backs and pressing us high so they can't get forward. To stop that needs a back four (although that itself has problems) so how do we set up the midfield/attack? Godden looks isolated on his own, we lose control of midfield if we play two up top.

Users who are viewing this thread