Match Thread Blackburn (2 Viewers)

Blind-Faith

What the fuck is the point of Allen, We we’re playing with 10 men before Rose got sent off! I mean seriously, what the fuck does he do?

I’ve been trying since start of the season to figure that out , turns out he runs around a lot......... and that’s about it

Saddlebrains

Di
That's because you're throwing abuse at our team. We won the league and this season has barely started and the club has been impacted by Cov-id. Who did you want us to recruit? We had one player cost us this game. The remaining players have been dropped in it. Why abuse them? Supporters?

Did you see the free agents available with championship experience on wages that wouldn't have broken the bank?

You cannot go into the championship with a squad with fuck all experience of it bar Mcfadz.

This happens

Frostie

He isn't, Directly. Rose should carry the majority for an inexplicable error of judgement.
BUT I mentioned Balden as we have signed 10 players and our team is not stronger than the one that finished last season. Balden is the recruitment lead so needs to take some ownership imo.

That makes no sense but I'll play along...

How do you know it's not stronger?
On evidence so far Østigård is an improvement on Rose & Giles & Sheaf are clearly better fits for our system than Mason & Westbrooke.
We haven't really seen Walker, DaCosta or Hilßner.
Everyone on here seems to love Hamer.

Users who are viewing this thread