Blackburn and Mowbray (2 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

Going into the Blackburn game Gyokeres was 3 ahead of him. His overall game remains decent but think it’s now 17 games without a goal

In that game he was hacked down for a nailed on penalty in last 5 mins. From the defender that was already on a yellow card.

Subsequent injury from challenge he hast really looked the same untill recently.

Londonccfcfan

We're discussing whether or whether not a team in our division with smaller crowds than us with a similar budget are flying high above other teams with substantially more than some and hopefully something we can emulate, fair play to them!
They barely had 8k home fans when we went there mid October.

Grendel

9 points in 2022 and dumped out the cup by Wigan - El Tolino never changes

Otis

Now only won 2 of their last 14 games.

Wow. He's gone come the end of the season isn't he, unless he pulls off some sort of miracle.

History tells you he won't.

Paul Anthony

Wow. He's gone come the end of the season isn't he, unless he pulls off some sort of miracle.

I didn't realise their form was that bad. Amazing how they're still anywhere near the playoffs.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Shame as he's clearly a decent football person/mind imo.

Doesn't seem to have the intensity or drive to motivate a team in the back end of a season it looks to me.

CDK

I believe so it’s been said Robbie Fowler has over a 1000 rented out properties if correct a1000+ houses rented out at say £400 month each that’s what you call a nice little earner
Safer than buying a pub.

Skybluedownunder

Don’t get how they could sack him… they sold Armstrong on him very late, he made them a shit load of money and he’s transformed Bereton Diaz into another multi bagger sale. If I had a manager who kept us right up there each year and could transform a player each year into a £20m + sale each year id be pretty bloody happy

You can’t expect to sell your best player each year AND get promoted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Don’t get how they could sack him… they sold Armstrong on him very late, he made them a shit load of money and he’s transformed Bereton Diaz into another multi bagger sale. If I had a manager who kept us right up there each year and could transform a player each year into a £20m + sale each year id be pretty bloody happy

He has form on teams tumbling out of contention though hasn't he. Happened so many times now.

Skybluedownunder

He has form on teams tumbling out of contention though hasn't he. Happened so many times now.

Probably just thinks… do I want to go up and get my arse handed to each week?… yeah nah let’s lose today and finish 8th lol

skyblue025

I think Diaz is out of Contract at the end of the season. Be a good signing for us when we win the playoffs. 😉

Last edited:

procdoc

Isn’t Bereton-Diaz out of contract in the summer?

Terry Gibson's perm

Isn’t Bereton-Diaz out of contract in the summer?

They have a year option on him, I would be amazed if they got back much more than they paid for him he’s only ever had one good season a relegated team might take him but don’t see him starting in the prem.

He is younger than I thought so that allows for his poor record before.

rexo87

People forget Blackburn bought Diaz for 7M

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

torchomatic

I find it remarkable that clubs still give jobs to people like Mowbray, Steve Bruce and Mark Hughes. They really are useless.

PVA

Warnock is 73 now but has an incredible success record outside the top flight

He should have been recruited ahead of Coleman

Most of his promotions were between 1986 and 1996 though, he's a managerial dinosaur.

The game has moved on.

Since Robins went into management he has as many promotions as Warnock.

Users who are viewing this thread