Blackburn and Mowbray (1 Viewer)

Grendel

If MR ever left us then Mowbrey would be very near the top of my list to replace him

giphy.gif

better days

If MR ever left us then Mowbrey would be very near the top of my list to replace him
He wouldn't come
The owners didn't back him last time he was here. Ironically Robins benefitted from that as the penny dropped that the manager needed more support than they gave TM after his initial success
Probably more importantly though if he came here he'd be even further away from his young family

PVA

I would be fairly happy too if Robins left and Mowbray came back in.

Mark Warburton is leaving QPR too, another decent manager I'd be happy with.

CDK

Surprising mogga hasn't yet been given a new contract ,Warburton who will they get QPR,seems unfortunate that's he's out.

Danceswithhorses

He's done well enough at QPR. Definitely improved them.
Unfortunately for Warburton, he has an expensively assembled (and paid) squad who underperform, and are (currently) worse than us, a side with a fraction of their budget....bigger budget=bigger expectations.

Last edited:

Grendel

Not with Kenny jacket in the wings ready to take us to the promised land

To be fair even Jackett May even struggle - once we got rid of Bright kept o hare and didn’t get rid of sheaf the dream was over

cc84cov

To be fair even Jackett May even struggle - once we got rid of Bright kept o hare and didn’t get rid of sheaf the dream was over
I agree we need SISU to trust a manager the fact robins wasn’t backed on jan speaks volumes and we came up short 😝

Users who are viewing this thread