Match Thread Birmingham match thread (3 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

On the train on the way over now, not looking forward to having to pick up tickets at the ground.

Usually 4500 would be considered a good away following for a Tuesday night, but in context, given the clamour and moaning of some re the ‘home tie’ tickets it’s slightly disappointing.

Looking forward to tonight, and even with a changed team we’re more than strong enough to compete. My take away from the home tie was that technically there wasn’t a gulf, but they were a yard quicker offensively and defensively than we’re used to. Yet once we started playing we dominated.

Going to be odd sitting in the away end after sitting in the home end all season. Hope I’m not stuck next to some idiotic ‘get it forward’ type.

It’s not the league but don’t underestimate the confidence boost this would give to an already confident team - never a bad thing.

Sticking to my earlier prediction of 2-1.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Not arsed tonight. Don’t want a game against Leicester, given the time it’s in. The hype around it will be a distraction and the game is slap bang in the middle of arguably our biggest run of games all season,

Rotherham (h)
Sunderland (h)
Leicester
Ipswich (a)

Great_Expectations

Anyone know where we have to collect the tickets from before the game? I doubt it’s the usual home ticket office, and the CCFC ticket office didn’t know when I called today!

Any other Cov fan been told / can any Birmingham fans advise?

David O'Day

You are obviously disagreeing with the majority then.
It's about 3,000 more than we would normally take to a 4th round replay on a cold Tuesday night in early February.
The majority of city fans are floofs and twats. End of

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

Anyone know where we have to collect the tickets from before the game? I doubt it’s the usual home ticket office, and the CCFC ticket office didn’t know when I called today!

Similar situation here! I got my tickets and Friday and I’m going straight to St Andrews from work (I’m at Sandwell & Dudley train station right now) and would like clarity of where we’re collecting tickets!

Great_Expectations

Similar situation here! I got my tickets and Friday and I’m going straight to St Andrews from work (I’m at Sandwell & Dudley train station right now) and would like clarity of where we’re collecting tickets!

Nightmare! Although we ordered ours last Wednesday, so no idea what happened with the post.

Postman must have stolen them - clearly in high demand on the black market.

Mucca Mad Boys

Nightmare! Although we ordered ours last Wednesday, so no idea what happened with the post.

Postman must have stolen them - clearly in high demand on the black market.

I assume they’ll be at the ground, but I don’t fancy walking through the home end to collect tickets! That said, I am in business way so I should be ok!

Stan_Drews

Guys you pick your tickets up from the ticket office over the fence from the away entrance. The one on the left hand side of the Kop. Well that’s where Blues fans are picking theirs up and I can’t see another ticket office popping up for tonight’s game.

See away fans picking tickets up from there most games

BornSlippySkyBlue

I had to pick some up once (previous round), no idea if it’s the same but for that one there was a small, portable ticket ‘hut’ outside the main kop entrance. Was for blues and sky blues for that game as there were two queues.

Edit: also it was very painless and didn’t have to wait at all.

Great_Expectations

I assume they’ll be at the ground, but I don’t fancy walking through the home end to collect tickets! That said, I am in business way so I should be ok!

They said to us they’ll be in the away end somewhere and I don’t think they’d want Cov fans walking across the Birmingham fans? But no idea where in the away end or if the person at the ticket office even knew what they were talking about. We’re going to get there a little earlier either way!

BornSlippySkyBlue

They said to us they’ll be in the away end somewhere and I don’t think they’d want Cov fans walking across the Birmingham fans? But no idea where in the away end or if the person at the ticket office even knew what they were talking about. We’re going to get there a little earlier either way!
Ah, ignore the above then if they said they’d be at the away end I’ve no idea.

Great_Expectations

Guys you pick your tickets up from the ticket office over the fence from the away entrance. The one on the left hand side of the Kop. Well that’s where Blues fans are picking theirs up and I can’t see another ticket office popping up for tonight’s game.

See away fans picking tickets up from there most games

I had to pick some up once (previous round), no idea if it’s the same but for that one there was a small, portable ticket ‘hut’ outside the main kop entrance. Was for blues and sky blues for that game as there were two queues.

Edit: also it was very painless and didn’t have to wait at all.

Thanks chaps, albeit slightly different suggestions!

Just have to hope the stewards know!

Users who are viewing this thread