Match Thread Birmingham match thread (4 Viewers)

vow

2 up front, I like it in this formation.

3-2 win

cc84cov

I think Biamou will play behind Baka seen him play the number 10 role couple times at under 23’s level he’s effective there strong bench if needed,my worry is Shipley & Westbrooke being on point tonight in there with Kelly

Monners

It's a good idea to change it around. I get the point about Walsh, but we need our best players fresh for the next few games.

better days

Think Baka and Max will be together up front
Apparently the rules prevent McCallum playing now he's joined Norwich

Great_Expectations

Two up front with three central midfielders and no 10? Or Shipley/Westbrooke playing 10? I don’t think he’ll play Biamou 10.

Jones on the bench is interesting! To be fair, the whole bench is fairly attacking.

For a conservative manager he’s really going shit or bust.

Really hope Mason has a good game to prove how good he is and Bakayoko does to shut up the haters.

SeaSeeEffCee

Bloody hell are you ever optimistic or give any credit to anything that happens
What exactly is pessimistic about stating that we’re focusing on the league after we put out a weakened side in a cup game? For the record, I’m glad we are. I want us to focus on the league.

Keep looking for things that aren’t there though.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Is this more of a 3-5-2 or is Biamou going to be utilised in some strange position?

Looks to me like we're taking an opportunity to rest players for the league. Slightly surprised Rose was the defender rested instead of Fadz but the club will have all the performance data and should know who needs it more. Maybe seeing if Pask performs well he may stay in against Bolton and Rose in for Fadz to give him a rest for that which they think won't require as much?

Sky Blue Harry H

Still strong. Hardly a 'Checkatrade' side he's put out. Plus some players need to prove they deserve to be on the team sheet for league games.

Users who are viewing this thread