Match Thread Birmingham match thread (1 Viewer)

theferret

Understand Walsh being rested, but surprised to see Allen on the bench, he's hardly played. Ah well, it's a free hit as others have said and it looks like we're going to have a go tonight.

David O'Day

Think Baka and Max will be together up front
Apparently the rules prevent McCallum playing now he's joined Norwich
Strange as other loan players can play in fa cup.games. sure he's just not being rested/giving mason a chance?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Understand Walsh being rested, but surprised to see Allen on the bench, he's hardly played. Ah well, it's a free hit as others have said and it looks like we're going to have a go tonight.

Nailed on he'll be starting Saturday unless Shipley or Westbrooke can score a ha trick and cure cancer during the half time break.

OldBedrocker

Strange as other loan players can play in fa cup.games. sure he's just not being rested/giving mason a chance?
I
t’s because we sold him then loaned him back between the first game and the replay. Rules state you can’t sign a player between the 2 games and play them in the replay. But daft in this case as he played in the first game

Londonccfcfan

Good to see how Pask does at centre back. He may well be needed there.

Actually happy to see alot of the fringe players get valuable game time.

Reactions: vow

better days

I heard a few days ago Sam wouldn't be involved tonight due to fact he's changed clubs between first game and the replay
Would be surprised if Norwich have insisted he doesn't play as we drove a very hard bargain

speedie87

McCallum would be classed as a new player registration after the original match so wouldn’t be able to play wouldnt he?

Happy_Martian

CWR RADIO coverage is available through the BBC Football site. Clive mentioned it in passing as CWR may cut off if the game goes to extra time but the BBC Football coverage will go to the dreaded end.

Great_Expectations

Queue to collect tickets is ridiculous. One person trying to deal with a ridiculously long queue. It isn’t moving!

Oh well, not sure why I’m going anyway. We’re not capable of playing on two fronts.

Paxman II

This is more important for Brum than us and I think that ultimately will be the difference.
Thier season now rest on a bit of FA Cup success.

Users who are viewing this thread